Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moreno's Trainer: Chemito Will Box Nonito Donaire Silly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moreno's Trainer: Chemito Will Box Nonito Donaire Silly

Ceslo Chavez, coach of WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno believes his fighter will box WBC/WBO champion Nonito Donaire silly. The fight is possibly going to happen on May 28 in California. Chavez is predicting the fight to be a night and day affair from Donaire's recent two round knockout of Fernando Montiel.

[Click Here To Read More]

I keep hearing Chimeto Chimeto so I watched him on YouTube and I'm not impressed at all. Anything can happen in a fight but I think Doniare would box his ear off.

Comment

well sign the fight and lets get ready to rumble

Comment

Here comes the N!ggers Game again, without proving anything!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tacate Beans View Post
          somebody ban this mother****er please!....

Comment

I think if Donaire and Moreno do fight, it'll be a snoozer. An awful clash of styles, both looking to counterpunch and waiting for the other to take the lead.

Comment

it's all hype...how can you box someone who has more speed and skills than you? moreno may have that defensive style but that is not enough.

Comment

i hope this fight gets made with winner facing mares/agbeko

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  I think if Donaire and Moreno do fight, it'll be a snoozer. An awful clash of styles, both looking to counterpunch and waiting for the other to take the lead.
                  The thing about Donaire is he's a excellent counter puncher but he's very aggressive figter. Whether Moreno like it or not Donaire is going to take the fight to him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    somebody ban this mother****er please!....

Comment

Working...
                    X