Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali did not dare go against Solis, he was scared. And if you dare, Solis sever it, destroy.

Comment

Solis is to fat.

Comment

Before the Briggs fight I'd say Vitali by late rounds KO, now I'm going by Vitali UD. I think Solis has the sturdiness and defensive skill to avoid a KO, even if he will eat a lot of leather and Vitali's punch power has declined dramatically (though to be fair the ref should have stopped the Briggs fight around the 10th).

Comment

Solis is Vits hardest fight since coming back easily IMO and one of his hardest period.

THAT SAID....
          Vitali KO 8

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            Before the Briggs fight I'd say Vitali by late rounds KO, now I'm going by Vitali UD. I think Solis has the sturdiness and defensive skill to avoid a KO, even if he will eat a lot of leather and Vitali's punch power has declined dramatically (though to be fair the ref should have stopped the Briggs fight around the 10th).
            Sadly, I am going to say that Vitaly is loosing steam of his punches and his mobility somewhat, nothing to take away from him but he is 40 years old and has had multiple knee surgeries on both knees, a back surgery, and a shoulder surgery. No way that a young Vitaly would have let Safetypin or Pineapple head survive 12 rounds. But he did send Briggs to the hospital for a couple of weeks though, and Briggs specifically told his team not to stop the fight. I don't think Solis has that much heart or his team will not be that ruthless, they will throw in the towel at some point. Look for the fight to be stopped by either the Cuban quitting or his team throwing in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Solis is Vits hardest fight since coming back easily IMO and one of his hardest period.

THAT SAID....
              Vitali KO 8
              Funny, they said exactly the same thing right before he fought another Cuban...

Comment

Vitali beats him until he quits.

Comment

solis will cut up vitali's face like lewis did

Comment

This will be much closer than most people imagine.

Comment

By the way, David Haye almost Ko'd Solis in the amateurs before getting stopped himslef, so i think Vitali can easily ko Solis

Comment

Working...
                      X