Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's career.......

Hardly any of first 15 or so opponents are in double figures for knockouts. Check it out if you dont believe me.

Gets knocked down by blown up Featherweights Gomez, Limond. Limond being a guy with 5 KO's in 30+ fights at the time.

Fights an unknown Columbian with no wins over any notable opponents and gets knocked out in 60 seconds.

Fight a former superbantamweight who is blown up(fat) and 34 years old and wins a controversial stoppage. Barrera cut in the very first round.

Beats Kotelnik a guy i consider to be a just above Euro level fighter.

Fights Salita, a guy with no! recognizable names on his resume in 30+ fights.

Whats the big deal about him?

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
      Do you honestly think Warren and Roach would put Khan in there with Williams let alone the commison.
      Bro Yory boy Campas fight is being sanctioned. WTF does it make you believe that Williams-Khan wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Bro you obviously haven't watched Moorer if you honestly believe he didn't have a glass chin.
        So does Judah....Litzau..Hatton...so we compare everyone with a ****ty chin to Khan??

Comment

Bro Yory boy Campas fight is being sanctioned. WTF does it make you believe that Williams-Khan wouldn't?
          Because Khan could lose his life????

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Khan's career.......

Hardly any of first 15 or so opponents are in double figures for knockouts. Check it out if you dont believe me.

Gets knocked down by blown up Featherweights Gomez, Limond. Limond being a guy with 5 KO's in 30+ fights at the time.

Fights an unknown Columbian with no wins over any notable opponents and gets knocked out in 60 seconds.

Fight a former superbantamweight who is blown up(fat) and 34 years old and wins a controversial stoppage. Barrera cut in the very first round.

First of all he has was KO'd by unknown power punching Colombian. Khan fought stupid and he got caught. Check how many unknown Colombian power punchers got there name by fighting a top fighter. It has happened before.

He got dropped by journeyman's so did Ward early on, so did Oscar, so did Tito, and many others.

Say what you want about Kotelnik he was a legit top 10 JWW.

Comment

So does Judah....Litzau..Hatton...so we compare everyone with a ****ty chin to Khan??
              And, Hatton and Judah didn't achieve good things?

Comment

Because Khan could lose his life????
                Camacho Sr is being sanctioned... GTFOH

Comment

Khan's career.......

Damn me and you rarely agree..but good post.

Comment

First of all he has was KO'd by unknown power punching Colombian. Khan fought stupid and he got caught. Check how many unknown Colombian power punchers got there name by fighting a top fighter. It has happened before.

He got dropped by journeyman's so did Ward early on, so did Oscar, so did Tito, and many others.

Say what you want about Kotelnik he was a legit top 10 JWW.
                    finally someone talking sense

Comment

Khan's career.......

Timothy Bradley -

Fights bums and low KO ratio opponents for his first 20 or so fights.

Beats a not very good 33 year old Junior Witter...who got a gift against Kotelnik.

Beats Edner Cherry who can't punch and had previously lost 4 times.

Knocked down twice by Kendall Holt even though he only has a 46% KO ratio. Plus he had lost to the great Torres, and Davis.

NC'd a blown up and old lightweight in Campbell, and could only do that because Campbell got cut.

We can all make peoples resumes look bad. And in my opinion Timothy Bradley is a damn good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X