Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never heard of this .I read it enlarges the forehead but bodybuilding.com is a good source .
    HGH Human Growth Hormones
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathgh.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      This is such a question that almost does not even deserve a serious answer.

However, I'll bite, anyway.

Steroids administered as a medical procedure to a sick patient have no comparison whatsoever to steroids used recreationally.
      Why? Giving them to sick people or giving them to healthy people, at the end of the day steroids are being used. Steroids, a drug in which you say is dangerous.

You said steroids aren't good for you, but once again if we are giving them to sick people, when they aren't good for you, what kind of logic is that?

Nobody here argues their inherent risks. There are risk in every drug, every behavior, and every lifestyle.

I don't see really anything wrong them being used recreationally. In sports, even though I could care less of their use in sports as well, there can definitely be an argument made about it.

But what really is wrong with rec use of steroids? You're not an athlete scamming people out of money, you're not cheating anybody. It's just illegal, and for reasons that make no sense. There are far more drugs both legal and illegal that are worse and really have no redeeming value for the user.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Never heard of this .I read it enlarges the forehead but bodybuilding.com is a good source .
        HGH Human Growth Hormones
        http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathgh.htm
        Growth isn't a steroid and for putting on muscle mass, it's not very effective. Growth is better used when you have some kind of injury (muscle tear) or if you want to lose fat.

Comment

• I thought about taking steroids but I dont know anywhere to get them and I am one of those person who after I took it will be paranoid that I got a bad batch.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
            Why? Giving them to sick people or giving them to healthy people, at the end of the day steroids are being used. Steroids, a drug in which you say is dangerous.

You said steroids aren't good for you, but once again if we are giving them to sick people, when they aren't good for you, what kind of logic is that?

Nobody here argues their inherent risks. There are risk in every drug, every behavior, and every lifestyle.

I don't see really anything wrong them being used recreationally. In sports, even though I could care less of their use in sports as well, there can definitely be an argument made about it.

But what really is wrong with rec use of steroids? You're not an athlete scamming people out of money, you're not cheating anybody. It's just illegal, and for reasons that make no sense. There are far more drugs both legal and illegal that are worse and really have no redeeming value for the user.
            Reading posts like this makes me feel stupider.

Are you seriously comparing recreational drug use to medical administration of drugs?

See my last post, about people who use drugs justifying it by any means they can.

Seriously, I could attempt to answer, but I'd have to go into the whole principled usage of pharmaceuticals for medical purposes.

That you see anything 'logical' in your posts is mind blowing.

But than, as I said, people will seek any justification for drug use.

Comment

• Shoot that shit, homie.

Solid bump.

Comment

• Test Cypionate
                Equipoise
                Cycle Assist
                Nolva
                Clomid

Multi vitamin
                Fish oil

Profit.

Comment

• Dont you will **** up your natural hormones and really regret it when your older plus you lose everything when you come off for a while then your left with no natural test no erections no sex drive and no muscle to show for it

Comment

• i have no problem with any athlete or person taking peds.

If its ok to take peds in other aspects of life be it in the bedroom, classroom, cosmetics, etc. why would it be wrong for an athlete to take it?

Ped use = human evolution.

Denying ped use is denying human evolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      i have no problem with any athlete or person taking peds.

If its ok to take peds in other aspects of life be it in the bedroom, classroom, cosmetics, etc. why would it be wrong for an athlete to take it?

Ped use = human evolution.

Denying ped use is denying human evolution.
                      so what are you taking

Comment

Working...
                      X