No announcement yet.

Male Birth Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
    Pulling out is by far not the best method of birth control. I'm guessing you use it with someone that you wouldn't mind too much if you had a mistake with them.

As for the article, the facts sound great, but I'd like to see some trials done somewhere other than India, Europe or N. America.
    It's perfectly fine as long as you're adept, not "by far" at all. Look at the information I linked. If you're ******ed then yes, it's not as good. The same could be said for any of them though, plenty of girls forget pills here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      It's perfectly fine as long as you're adept, not "by far" at all. Look at the information I linked. If you're ******ed then yes, it's not as good. The same could be said for any of them though, plenty of girls forget pills here and there.
      I looked at the Wikipedia article, and the perfect-use effectiveness rate you quoted (4%) was preceded by an actual effectiveness rate of 15 - 28%.

I guess the trick is to have perfect use.

Comment

Originally posted by ellobo View Post
        I looked at the Wikipedia article, and the perfect-use effectiveness rate you quoted (4%) was preceded by an actual effectiveness rate of 15 - 28%.

I guess the trick is to have perfect use.
        How many idiots out there do you think try it without knowing what they're doing? A bunch of inexperienced high schoolers who naturally can't pull it off. And plenty more in the midst decide they just don't give a fuk

Comment

It's new sounds risky. Plus it still wont prevent STDs which is the real big problem. Better stick to condoms until you get in a serious relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            How many idiots out there do you think try it without knowing what they're doing? A bunch of inexperienced high schoolers who naturally can't pull it off. And plenty more in the midst decide they just don't give a fuk
            ...probably accounts for that 28%.

Comment

Working...
            X