Let's talk about con-games.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    I bet Tim has dirty underwear
    i think the important thing as that the ones that I am wearing are clean.

Comment

Man. People like you people really exist. I dont believe any of your locations. You're all from iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Con games, like when you ask for posters/people for money and say that you're gonna use it to buy boxing equipment for children when you really plan on using it to buy crack, newports, Olde English and corn chips?
        i get crack, newports and OE but corn chips, you ignorant sucka? da ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i get crack, newports and OE but corn chips, you ignorant sucka? da ****?
          What's wrong with corn chips? Not really sure why I made a joke of them, their delicious.

Comment

Once a thief, always a thief?

Comment

Once a thief, always a thief?
              are you asking me or telling me?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                are you asking me or telling me?
                I am asking you. Why steal for? Are you poor?

Stealing software is wrong, but the company at least doesn't lose money, they just don't gain.

Stealing pizza makes a firm lose money and time, no matter how little it costs them.

Comment

I am asking you. Why steal for? Are you poor?

Stealing software is wrong, but the company at least doesn't lose money, they just don't gain.

Stealing pizza makes a firm lose money and time, no matter how little it costs them.
                  this guy is trying to chastise me but rationalize his own theft.

get the **** outta here with that.

Comment

I think all person to person scams like that are a bad idea. I mean even if you pull them off you're a mark and scamming the wrong person means you could end up tied to a chair a burned with a cigarette.

**** that's the last place I'd like to be tbh. How frustrating would that be?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X