No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux WBA Purse Bid Ordered For 10/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux WBA Purse Bid Ordered For 10/10

The World Boxing Association has ordered mandatory purse bids for two title fights. The first, featherweight champion Rico Ramos will defend his belt against mandatory challenger and interim-king Guillermo Rigondeaux. In the second fight, welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko has to face international champion Brad Solomon.

[Click Here To Read More]

ramos should get the bigger purse hes champ and can fill seats and has a better record rigo has done nothing he hasnt even beat any known names

Comment

Why is Ramos fighting such a tough mandatory for his first defense? The kid should make a couple easy defenses to make some dough.

Comment

rico should get the bigger purse but i think rigo beats him

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          Why is Ramos fighting such a tough mandatory for his first defense? The kid should make a couple easy defenses to make some dough.
          Ramos ppl paid Rigondeaux step aside money in order for him to fight the Japanese, Rigondeaux as an interim Champ was first in line for the belt, and they have to split the purse do to Rigondeaux status as an interim, my guess is that they paid for the belt and are trying to avoid El Chacal, but he has to fight him regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            Ramos ppl paid Rigondeaux step aside money in order for him to fight the Japanese, Rigondeaux as an interim Champ was first in line for the belt, and they have to split the purse do to Rigondeaux status as an interim, my guess is that they paid for the belt and are trying to avoid El Chacal, but he has to fight him regardless.
            That's the way I understand it.

I'm looking forward to this fight, Rigo hasn't fought in way too long. I think he's gonna school Rico. It appears "El Chacal" might be starting to find his way as a pro....

Comment

rigo is going to destroy him

Comment

i remember seeing the cuban on the undercard of manny.My goodness
                he was boring as fck.

Comment

Rigo decimates ramos.....im all in by the way

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    i remember seeing the cuban on the undercard of manny.My goodness
                    he was boring as fck.
                    Yes, but he is not a fraud like your boy canelo, on his 7 fight he took to school an ex-champion in his prime and WON an interim belt, not the gift canelo and jr got from the corrupt WBC, the Mexican "champs" factory.

Comment

Working...
                    X