Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans piss me off..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It comes from a lack of education. Most boxing fans are as uneducated as the boxers in the ring. The thought that boxing appeals to neanderthals isn't far off.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
      so youre sayin Alex is overrated and now stop bashin him....WTF

its business to hype the fighters up and Alex is really talented, but still green.

the people just want to see good fights . i cant blame em

personally I thought it was very interesting, not thrillin tho.
      It was very close and difficult to score. Alex is a very good boxer and outboxed Bradley time to time. it was magical how Bradley hadnt an answer. Tim stopped throwing and focused just to land hard blows, which was a mistake as he later admited himself. he shouda let his hands go more.
      Its not only Alexanders fault the fight went that way. I dont think Alex butt himself or Bradley is that much better of a fighter them him.

Alex was very clever, but the end of that fight was pretty shtty man.

No. I'm saying he was a good fighter to begin with, still is, just not as! good as some perceived to be, that its wrong that they have gone from one extreme to another.

Comment

I told you mofo's both of these guys were overrated bums.

I'm not supporting anyone of them ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          Yeah, I remember Rafael calling him the next P4P star, I never saw it.

His weakness have always been there, you know that, even before Kotelnik. The Urango fight stoppage greatly exaggerated everything.
          thats was my first time seeing him was in the urango fight and the round by round thread on the ********, those folks were not watching the same fight as me.

the best i seen devon look, to me was in the corley fight but that's corley though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Pullcounter, no offense, but your full of it.

I remember when you flipped flopped on that Cotto fight ages ago, then came on here acting like the all seeing eye.
            aw what?

I've always maintained that I thought mosley was the winner. I've never flip flopped on that fight

So what are you doing now, saying that you picked Devon, but still trying to save face claiming Bradley had a poor showing?
            how am I saving face? I still support devon and I still believe devon has more skills than timmah. the winning edge for timmeh was that timmeh headbutts and he is hungrier.

Comment

Originally posted by patpatpts View Post
              i been telling ppl that devon wasn't that good since i first seen him fight. ppl were saying devon more skilled than bradley i just dont see it. i think u was one of them. it's good to see u still standing by him though.
              devon is more skilled than timmah. but devon just couldnt' handle timmah's headbutts and wild rushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                devon is more skilled than timmah. but devon just couldnt' handle timmah's headbutts and wild rushes.
                lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  No. I'm saying he was a good fighter to begin with, still is, just not as! good as some perceived to be, that its wrong that they have gone from one extreme to another.
                  thats business, theres much money rollin for fights, people at home wanne see their local fighter do well (on TV).
                  thats why many fighters are protected and babied. handlers cherry pick opponents to make their fighters lookin great against chosen opponents.

than when its time to shine, they cant live up to the hype. and its not the fighters fault only.
                  but you cant give a young fighter like Alexander very tough opponents that early. hes 23, Tim is 27. he couldnt handle the butts. cuz hes not much XP

Maidana barely handled his cut from a butt of chop cop. it was a shtty fight.

but if you fight tough guys from beginnin, you will fade very soon.

its a tough business, one defeat and everybody turns the back on you

Comment

Keep believing that. I would love to know what about that fight suggested Alexander is more skilled than Bradley.

Comment

at what though pull. cant be the jab,cant be slipping punches, cant be the foot work.

Comment

Working...
                      X