No announcement yet.

Cotto complainers....It's over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    Great rebuttle. Exactly what i was going to explain to this kid.

Weve even seen his past sparring partners talk about how heavy his hands are and how he is breaking their facial bones and witnessing him beat Cintrons body into submission and bust cottos face so bad he looked like an open wound yet when he fights in Mexico he can hardly create a scratch on roberto garcia. A NOBODY with lesser than average skill.
    Shane Mosley as well, Seems the only fighters to really have no problem taking Margaritos punches were Garcia and Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      It's called satire dumb ass!!! Im making an exact copy of the other guys post to show how hypocritical it is!!!
      lol... yeah... I noticed satire goes completely unnoticed here

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        they cant get over the fact that our prime elite beats their elite ALL the time...
        I wouldnt consider Margarito an ELITE. I didnt see an elite fighter in mexico against Roberto the nobody Garcia. An Elite wouldve disposed of such a flawed opponent. Hell Cotto wouldve destroyed Garcia. Seems kind of funny after Mosleys fight lesser than average opponents can walk through Margs shots

Comment

I wouldnt consider Margarito an ELITE. I didnt see an elite fighter in mexico against Roberto the nobody Garcia. An Elite wouldve disposed of such a flawed opponent. Hell Cotto wouldve destroyed Garcia. Seems kind of funny after Mosleys fight lesser than average opponents can walk through Margs shots
          He won a lopsided 12 round decision how convinient for you that suddenly that becomes a bad performance.

Comment

Great rebuttle. Exactly what i was going to explain to this kid.

Weve even seen his past sparring partners talk about how heavy his hands are and how he is breaking their facial bones and witnessing him beat Cintrons body into submission and bust cottos face so bad he looked like an open wound yet when he fights in Mexico he can hardly create a scratch on roberto garcia. A NOBODY with lesser than average skill.
            Exactly...pistol whip won't take that into account tho cuz he's in denial and likely the biggest margarita nut hugger on this site...

Comment

Shane Mosley as well, Seems the only fighters to really have no problem taking Margaritos punches were Garcia and Mosley

What? Santos, Williams, and Clottey took his punches just fine. Again you guys act like margarito was some knock out machine. Oh and Emmanuels steward has already said he inspected Margaritos gloves before the Cintron fight and they were clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                Exactly...pistol whip won't take that into account tho cuz he's in denial and likely the biggest margarita nut hugger on this site...
                Nevermind that the sparring partner hes talking about is on his opponents team. Yeah real fuking crediable!!!

Comment

pistol whip's excuse for Mosley: margarito was distracted.
                  " " Garcia: No one really knows Garcia but he probably has one of the best chins in boxing to be able to stand margarito's assault.

Another interesting fact: margarita was backed up by both Mosley and Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    He won a lopsided 12 round decision how convinient for you that suddenly that becomes a bad performance.
                    LOL margarito in the latter portion of the fight was getting pushed back and taking heat against the ropes! He could hardly catch his breath leaning on Garcia who was laughing at the punches he was recieving. Also It was in margaritos hometown and the judges and announcers clearly favored Margarito.

None the less if you consider THAT a good performance than your blind as **** and dumb as a stump. Another performance like that with anyone considered a top 5 welterweight or junior middleweight and Margarito is a goner. dont worry pacquiao will show everyone how truly weak Margs is without plaster wraps

Comment

Are poeple actually using the Garcia fight to argue for plaster? Margarito BOXED in that fight, clearly trying to shake the rust of a year long layoff. He dropped Garcia in the 1st round so obviously he can punch a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X