Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins got beat by a white boy....will lightning strike twice? LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it might have been said in order to sell the fight, but if it were the other way around, and a white said that about a black, Al Sharpton and the NAACP would've taken the next plane out to protest!

Comment

BHop >>> Any honkey all day long!!! YYYEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
        It's funny to know that comment still gets a rise out of people despite it being an obvious tactic to sell a fight. Hopkins 1 - Sensitive boxing fans 0
        Maybe so but if calzaghe would have said such a thing he would have all ways been known as a racist and there would have been 10x the world uproar about it !
        In fact i am dam sure if Calzaghe would have made that comment there would have been Black civil rights marches throughout states!
        the fact is no matter how you sugar coat it or who said it or how it was said its still should mean the same thing!
        And it was a racist comment!

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
          Yes it might have been said in order to sell the fight, but if it were the other way around, and a white said that about a black, Al Sharpton and the NAACP would've taken the next plane out to protest!
          Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          Maybe so but if calzaghe would have said such a thing he would have all ways been known as a racist and there would have been 10x the world uproar about it !
          In fact i am dam sure if Calzaghe would have made that comment there would have been Black civil rights marches throughout states!
          the fact is no matter how you sugar coat it or who said it or how it was said its still should mean the same thing!
          BULL****, do your research.

It's already been said by a white dude.

The only recourse was him getting KTFO.

Learn about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dizziemarquise View Post
            0 and 2 to white boys in his last two fights.

ye, i think he would retire, he would be to ashamed.
            calzaghe barely hit him and won just cause he's was busier.

Comment

BOXREC says: he lost to a white boy

Dizziemarquise says: oh joy oh joy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                First of all, there wouldn't be any marches....your exaggerating. Second, "never lose to a white boy" vs "never lose to a black boy" is not the same thing. You have to take the history of racism, both past and present, into consideration. Refer to Chris Rock's "Kill the Messenger" about who can say what and why. Seriously, anyone still pouting about Hopkins comment shows what a privileged life you must live considering that's probably the extent of "racism" you face.

Comment

dum u r....he was sayin it directly to Joe then, wasnt sayin it to sell the fight..lool, u must not no any black ppl. he said it to try and get to joe....joe wasnt aloud to say that bak so why shud he be able to say it, i dont care about his age or wat his dun for boxing.
                  just like sum boxers call other boxers *****'s etc, hopkins said wat he said and he shudnt of..
                  'to sell a fight' LMAO so dum

Comment

Originally posted by dizziemarquise View Post
                    0 and 2 to white boys in his last two fights.

ye, i think he would retire, he would be to ashamed.
                    It's pretty racist of Hop to even say that I can honestly say I've never heard any white fighter say they'd never lose to a guy of a different color. He got what was coming to him against Calzaghe, and if he spews anymore racist **** I'll be hoping Pav tears him up. It's a shame he said it, I still like Hop he is an ATG but his mouth hurts his image.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                      First of all, there wouldn't be any marches....your exaggerating. Second, "never lose to a white boy" vs "never lose to a black boy" is not the same thing. You have to take the history of racism, both past and present, into consideration. Refer to Chris Rock's "Kill the Messenger" about who can say what and why. Seriously, anyone still pouting about Hopkins comment shows what a privileged life you must live considering that's probably the extent of "racism" you face.
                      Ok stop because you're an idiot. Racism in any form is wrong regardless of who you think has the right to *****. I have American Indian heritage (albeit small) so before you say this race or that has any right to complain natives got f'ed more than anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X