Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Well, if Wladimir was avoiding Haye he didn't do a very good job because he fought him. I do agree that Vitali could be avoiding Haye, which is a good idea. I'll discuss this further on.

I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure Haye has pulled out of fights with both brothers. I know for certain he did against Wladimir because it is mentioned in the commentary to the Chagaev fight. I understand why Haye pulled out. If he couldn't beat Wladimir at 35 there's no way here would have beat him at 33. I think if Haye had left the fight until Wladimir was 40 he would have had a good chance of winning it, just like I think Haye has a good chance of beating Vitali who will be closer to 42 than 41 by the time a fight is made.

I think the best revenge the brothers can exact on Haye for his ****-talking and general *******ry is to deprive him of this huge payday. Even if Vitali were to beat Haye, even if he were to knock him out, Haye would still go home with tens-of-millions of dollars. It is better to keep that money from his bank account. Vitali could fight Price, who is better than Haye anyway (people will come to realise this in the not-to-distant future). Price, like Haye, would probably beat Vitali at this stage of his career, but because Price isn't a prick it wouldn't be nearly as bitter a pill to swallow as a loss to Haye would.

What possible indication.....hypothetical or otherwise do you have that Price will fight anything other than tomatoe cans?

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      You didn't acknowledge my fact.
      Actually I did, they're all paper titles. Only one man can be the true world champion and it isn't Vittles. If you disagree with this you have to recognize not only the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO but the IBO, IBC, IBA, WAA, WBF and WFO. So I'll ask my question again.....in fact I'll rephrase it with the sarcasm it deserves.....how many worlds do you live in? If the answer is only one than there can only be one true champion of the world. This makes everyone else (at least in the top 10) JUST contenders, including Haye AND Vitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        A few days ago Dereck Chisora (15-4, 9 KOs) revealed that he plans to return to the action in February and one of potential rivals on his radar is former WBC heavyweight title challenger Manuel Charr (22-1, 12 KOs). The Lebanon-born fighter jeered Chisora’s plans and stated that he is much more interested in facing his countryman David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs), because such fight can help him to get a rematch with Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 41 KOs) whom he lost by technical knockout in September.

[Click Here To Read More]
        oh man!!...this dude is funny....it looked like his last opponent took a dive anyway, dude is not real...neither is Haye...Chisora is good for the sport and I respect him way more than the other 2...even though Haye whooped him, I still respect Chisora more...Charr means nothing to the division

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i think this would be a good fight for both. props to chisora for wanting no soft touches. the new gatekeeper\fringe contender of the heavyweight division. charr is not getting vitali, wlad, haye or anyone else until he beats a guy like chisora.
          I agree on basically all points. I don't know why but I like Chisora, this seems like a decent fight for both. Haye isn't coming back for anything unless its Vitali, or even Wlad I bet. I wish Haye would just fight some other guys, I don't like him but he can do some damage out there and shake things up. I'm tired of everybody fighting journeymen or shot to pieces contenders and waiting for their chance at Wlad and Vitali.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            You're the realest ... idiot.

He's "boring" to you because he's the wrong color.

Larry Holmes was as boring as they come -- and couldn't put a guy who wouldn't last two rounds with either Klitschko down in FIFTEEN BORING ROUNDS.

Holmes was so bad that Howard Cosell quit mid-way through that fight.
            You obviously need to brush up on your boxing history. Cosell quit commentating boxing because the Cobb-Holmes fight wasn't stopped even though it was such a one sided beating. You really have no room to be calling others an idiot, but it is interesting how you had to bring race into it.

Glad I could educate you a bit on this topic.
            Last edited by JAB5239; 12-30-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              I'll be honest with you, I thought Haye could knock Wlad out. But come on, how disappointing was Haye, flopping on the mat like a fish out of water all the time. Even the British were embarrassed about him, and you know that.
              Everytime Haye wanted to engage Wlad was the one running.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                Everytime Haye wanted to engage Wlad was the one running.
                You are right. He should fight like chisorra. That would be a right tactics!

Your tactics is when you are hit you should put your hands down and be still!
                And I don't know why Haye didn't make Wlad run all night.. o that's right it was other way around.
                Last edited by Simurgh; 12-30-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

And I don't know why Haye didn't make Wlad run all night.. o that's right it was other way around.
                  Or maybe some badass infighting?

Haye was not afraid of Wlad, and he took some good shots as well. He doesn't have a glass jaw.

Last edited by damuttz112; 12-30-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

Wlad is effective but very boring. I'd prefer if he learnd how to slip punches and counter, but I have the feeling he is still afraid to really get hit. The guy keeps winning though so kudo's to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

So you are the first to notice wlad doesn't fight inside.. fascinating!

Comment

Working...
                      X