Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

I gave Guerrero 5 rounds as opposed to the 3 I initially gave him when I watched it live. I didn't really rate Guerrero before the fight but he did pretty well considering his skill level. He had the wrong game plan though, tried to make it a chess match with the grandmaster. But the crowd was kissing Floyd's ass with those reactions to whatever Floyd threw.

Pacquiao still beats this dude.

Same here. I finally re watched the fight in HD quality, instead of a stream, and Ghost did better than I first thought.

Comment

I always said it was close. I had Mayweather winning by only 2 points, Guerrero did well.

Comment

I had a hard time giving Guerrero even one round the second and most recent time I watched it. Every single round, Mayweather landed all of the telling punches.

Comment

That's crazy I just watched it yesterday and it was worse than I thought. I gave Ghost 2 rounds with only one being debateable. After the first watch I always remember the 8th round being domination but really it was the 11th round. That was a genuine beatdown that round.

Comment

I have watched it several times....

After round 2 its all down hill for ghost.... Floyd shut him down..

I still have it 117-111

Comment

it wanst even a hard fight to score. but im not at all shocked

Comment

I watched it yesterday for the first time and I've never seen two fathers/trainers go at it like that during the instructions

Comment

I gave RG 1 round, didn't throw enough and still missed most of his shots. Also a terrible boring fight. RG would lose to plenty of 147 and 140 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    That's crazy I just watched it yesterday and it was worse than I thought. I gave Ghost 2 rounds with only one being debateable. After the first watch I always remember the 8th round being domination but really it was the 11th round. That was a genuine beatdown that round.
                    It's not that the Ghost won a bunch of rounds, it's that not all the rounds were landslides for Floyd. Yes, he won a majority of the rounds, but the Ghost put forth a good effort.

When i watched it the first time, I kept thinking, "why isn't he even trying!?"

Watched it a second time, and impressed me. My final analysis is, Ghost ain't on Floyd's level (obviously), but he'd give ANY WW trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X