Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Ask for protective custody/isolation. And they put you in a different part of the prison, free form gangs, etc.

Who really cares what a bunch of murderers, and career criminals think of you, and whether or not they have respect for you?

Lol, you'll never have to talk to them, or see them?

You can spend your time in prison watching movies (non-violent ones), reading books, working towards degrees. . building arts and crafts. . increasing your pushup and pullup count. building muscle/burning body fat. . .

Cuz pc has all the scum of life, baby rapers and whatnot bragging about teir crimes.

Plus, if you live that lifestyle, you cant pc up. It'll follow you everywhere.

What you really need to do is man up and demand respect and respect others.

Comment

You dont just "request" isolation. They determine whats right for you and the danger in it

Plus being locked up for 23 hours a day is worse then having your **** pushed in once in a while, it probably feels good

Comment

just don't do anything stupid that will land you in prison and you don't have to worry about that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Ask for protective custody/isolation. And they put you in a different part of the prison, free form gangs, etc.

Who really cares what a bunch of murderers, and career criminals think of you, and whether or not they have respect for you?

Lol, you'll never have to talk to them, or see them?

You can spend your time in prison watching movies (non-violent ones), reading books, working towards degrees. . building arts and crafts. . increasing your pushup and pullup count. building muscle/burning body fat. . .

Sounds to me like you have a speech prepared for your clients when you become a public defender.

Comment

you have to stand up for yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              just don't do anything stupid that will land you in prison and you don't have to worry about that at all.
              oh i know, of course man.

but im just saying in general there's this ridiculous concept that "if you go to prison - you're getting raped."

and that's just not true? even aside from protective custody, in gen. pop., you can actually just keep to yourself, and be just fine.

but if you have the slightest fear, all you have to do is request it.

Comment

if someone tried to rape someone else in a prison in england, they would get battered and ostracised for being a faggot. what's with this gay american culture?

Comment

I don't know what's worse, that American prisons tolerate rape culture or that the rest of society thinks that this is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    oh i know, of course man.

but im just saying in general there's this ridiculous concept that "if you go to prison - you're getting raped."

and that's just not true? even aside from protective custody, in gen. pop., you can actually just keep to yourself, and be just fine.

but if you have the slightest fear, all you have to do is request it.
                    I've never been to prison so I don't know if its that simple to request a private cell to save your bat cave.

Comment

Working...
                    X