No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jayson Velez Destroys Sanchez II, Jacobs Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jayson Velez Destroys Sanchez II, Jacobs Wins

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Featherweight contender Jayson Velez (20-0, 15 KOs) of Puerto Rico destroyed Salvador Sanchez II (30-5-3, 18 KOs) to capture the vacant WBC silver title. Sanchez went down in the second and the third, and then the ref jumped in when Velez was unloading with both hands.

[Click Here To Read More]

I always said that "Bootleg" Salvador Sanchez II was a disgrace to the great legend The REAL Salvadore Sanchez(his uncle) cause he's NOT EVEN 1/4 of 1/4 the fighter his uncle was & threw out his whole career he's just been trying to live off his uncle's name(more like tainting it) to the pathetic point where he was wearing his uncles close from the "70`s" to press conferences(& maybe even to hang out, ¿who knows)& wearing his uncles robe & trunks to fight & even grew an afro to try to look more like his uncle!! For the good of Mexican boxing & to save the Great Sanchez legacy, Mexican cartels should hang this bum by his fro off a bridge in the middle of nowhere & leave him there there to rot!!!

Comment

This "Maravilla" is trying to look like the other Maravilla right here. Velez did put a nice beating on Sanchez II though....I think he'll have a bright future.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez II should not have that name

Comment

shouldn't have that fro
          shouldn't wore that trunk.
          His corner smacking him around .
          Seriously, that was a damn shame..
          I was looking at the crowd, and I saw Canelo can't even look up and watch the fight because that ***** was just embarrassing!

Comment

i cant stand that dude Salvador Sanchez 2, he always try to get a free ride on his uncle name, dude is always been a joke

Comment

He should be fighting at ****ing carnivals and ****. He sucks, and he's a disgrace to the name of one of the greatest Mexican fighters ever.

Comment

Anybody remember watching Sanchez get his ass kicked by Tomas Villa on the Chavez/Duddy undercard? I knew he was garbage after seeing that.

Comment

From

To

Comment

glad to see jacobs back on his feet

Comment

Working...
                    X