No announcement yet.

Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

A Philadelphia high school honor student was ordered by her teacher to get out of the classroom when she entered wearing a Romney/Ryan t-shirt on a casual dress day.

The school has confirmed that the student, Samantha Pawlucy, was not at fault in the incident, in which her Obama-supporting teacher gave the youngster a crash course in partisan politics.

“I came in, and [my teacher] said, ‘Are you wearing a Mitt Romney shirt?’ She pointed and said, ‘Get out of the class.’ And I said, ‘no.’”

Samantha says her teacher went on to tell her that she couldn’t wear ‘a Republican shirt in a Democratic school.’

“She took a red marker drew on it, and then she told me to take off my shirt and she would give me a different one,” she said.

The exchange led to critical comments from both classmates and the janitor. Now, Pawlucy’s parents are outraged and calling for the teacher’s dismissal. While she’s been taken out of the classroom temporarily, they say they want her removal to be permanent.

The teacher ordered her to strip in the middle of class. When she refused, the teacher began drawing on her with a red marker then shouting that was a democrat school. Says shirt is racist, equates it to KKK, tells her to strip

"She told me to take off my shirt and said that she has another one if I need one. And then the teacher asked me… 'are your parents Republican?' I said, 'I don't know.' She said that's like her wearing a KKK shirt," Pawlucy explained

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/04...omney-t-shirt/

http://www.examiner.com/article/repo...ares-it-to-kkk

Pic of teacher:
    Last edited by subhuman; 10-06-2012, 09:26 PM.

damn you adrien broner...

Comment

These are the brainwashed idiots who are "teaching" the younger generation. I'm glad she's going to get fired, good riddance.

Comment

Let me guess, a ****ing sheeple Obama supporter who's voting for him because he's black?

If she was voting for the Dr., I'd understand, as that is the logical choice.

Comment

Let me guess, a ****ing sheeple Obama supporter who's voting for him because he's black?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post

You got it! ........

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              These are the brainwashed idiots who are "teaching" the younger generation. I'm glad she's going to get fired, good riddance.
              This. . .

I swear, in 20 years, I bet they'll be teaching kids. .

nevermind. . Not going to get into on here.

Comment

Looks like I'm not needed here. The above posts seem to cover it quite well.

Comment

She shouldnt be forcing her beliefs on others

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post

While I agree, that this lady\Teacher was wrong and probably a mental case, in every imaginable way.

The above two comments are even worst .....

This notion\talking point that only Blacks vote for Obama is pure stupidity, plain and simple. I won't go into the math, because it may be a little airborne for some.

Comment

Working...
                    X