No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Mulls Return, Says He Ruined Pascal and Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Mulls Return, Says He Ruined Pascal and Pavlik

47-year-old Bernard Hopkins (52-6-2, 32 KOs) is still considering the possibility of returning to the ring. The oldest man to capture a major championship has been sitting on the sidelines since the majority-decision defeat to Chad Dawson on April 28 in Atlantic City. Hopkins doesn't rule out the possibility of that loss being his final fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jean Pascal hasn't fought in that time span because Cloud was forced to pull out due to injury actually.

Comment

Hopkins is a legend n has had great fights, but that last fight against Dawson he did the nastiest ugly fight ive seen he was running in with his head, elbows, i think he even took down Dawson

i dont think he should retire like that

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Jean Pascal hasn't fought in that time span because Cloud was forced to pull out due to injury actually.
        like I said a while ago homie...the jury is STILL deliberating on Pascal...gotta see how performs in future fights to see if those 24 rounds with Ex took its toll...keeping it really REAL, those 24 rounds took something outta the oldman as well...but he'll NEVER admit it

I consider myself 1 of the biggest B.Hop fans in the world.....but all I wanna see him do these days is promote or train fighters....one more fight against some easy work would be a nice way to walk off....thats what I'm hoping happens!!!

Comment

Bernard, I'm a fan but you have plenty of money, have never been seriously hurt, and are a legend. Please retire and enjoy your life.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            pascal pulled out.

Comment

Erdei/Hopkins...the challenge of an undefeated champion should suit B-hop; and Erdei has said he wants to fight him. Interesting.

Comment

Nathan Cleverly was just added to the Mares-Moreno undercard in LA November 10. 1 last title shot before The Executioner calls it quits?

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                  Nathan Cleverly was just added to the Mares-Moreno undercard in LA November 10. 1 last title shot before The Executioner calls it quits?
                  Clev can be the tune up for Chad....dude is just looking at Hopkins's name and age...young dudes get jumpy when that equation is floating around their weight class...Clev don't deserve to share a ring with B.Hop...dude aint putting in enough work imo

Comment

Hopkins needs to just retire. He looked awful against Dawson, as far as speed/skills are concerned. He doesn't need to fight anymore, he's already an ATG and lock HOF. He has nothing to prove, and he's an awful to watch now to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X