No announcement yet.

Bradley vs gerrero: Lets get it on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs gerrero: Lets get it on!

First off i preface this thread by saying I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A PED USING CHEAT LIKE BERTO.

NOW!

To me it really showed what lengths GERRERO would go to a win. 3 HIT CLAW grab COMBO! The Classic FOREHEAD to FOREHEAD rubbing/BUTTING. The HITTING AWAY FROM THE REF! THE LOWS BLOWS! GERRERO must have switched trainers and gone to The BHOP Academy of Dirty tactics lol! I'm surprised Shawn Michael's didn't distract the ref so GERRERO could get a chair from the crowd! lol

He needs to GO in against a guy who will make it a blood bath! a guy who will go tactic for tactic and I can only think is TIM BRADLEY!

FOTD match! It would be an exhibition on how to lay the beat down in an alley!

I'd be down for it

I don't think Bradley wants any of that type of fight

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I'd be down for it

I don't think Bradley wants any of that type of fight
      the ghost is one of my fav fighters but Bradley beats him.

Comment

why do people think Robert is a dirty fighter all of a sudden or that he would fight like this all of the time?

He was rough/physical with berto, but if you think about it, this fight called for it. He smothered berto and it turned out to be a smart game plan. But in his past fights, he rarely ever fought like that. Against a different opponent like Bradley, he may decide to fight at a distance.

If anything this fight showed me Guerrero's versatility.

Comment

Agreed, Guerrero showed he can be versatile and has the power to hurt a top class ww. He also showed some heart, taking huge shots from someone like Berto isn't easy. I think Guerrero v Bradley is a very good fight for 2013. The winner should get a shot at either Mayweather or Pacquiao.

Comment

I really like this fight both guys are hungry and will make for a good fight but I don't think it will get made because of the TR/GBP rivalry. Just out of curiosity anyone know how long Bradley is tied up with TR

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              why do people think Robert is a dirty fighter all of a sudden or that he would fight like this all of the time?

He was rough/physical with berto, but if you think about it, this fight called for it. He smothered berto and it turned out to be a smart game plan. But in his past fights, he rarely ever fought like that. Against a different opponent like Bradley, he may decide to fight at a distance.

If anything this fight showed me Guerrero's versatility.
              Agreed. I always thought of Guerrero as a boxer/puncher that likes to work from the outside.

This swarming style is something new.

Comment

Could very well be the worst fight in recent memory

Comment

Bradley would fight Guerrero anytime, anywhere. Will Top Rank pursue the fight......well that's the only question here. Golden Boy already tried to make Bradley-Berto/Guerrero to no avail.

Comment

Who would not love to see this fight. Bradley is a good dirty inside fighter Gerrero is a good inside dirty fighter! LET THE WORLDS COLLIDE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X