Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little confused at to why Boss Lady hasn't acknowledge me since I'm the hottest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    K, so since you asked I am going to be honest, don't hate me ...

You did ask ...

1) Aren't you married? Your threads about sex with other people whilst married are kind of repulsive. Not 'cause I'm a female, but because I think it's gross. Especially to boast about your infidelity on a forum. Tacky, to say the least.

2) Your foot-fetish threads, actually make me throw up a little ... especially the latest one about you ****ing feet. I really nearly lost my lunch all over my laptop. Sorry, it was filth.

Other than that, I don;t really know much about you so ... Hello, nice to meet you!
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving beautiful women's feet!! For me it's one of the first things I look at when meeting a woman, I love to lick them too.

You probably have ugly feet and that's why it seems filthy to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving beautiful women's feet!! For me it's one of the first things I look at when meeting a woman, I love to lick them too.

You probably have ugly feet and that's why it seems filthy to you.
      I have cute feet. Neon pink nail polish, nice toes and I can fit into some of my 7 year old's shoes. A lovely tattoo on my left foot as well.

I also think, to each their own ... in other words whatever floats your boat ...

But, I'm not going to make a thread on here about having my hair pulled and being spanked am I?

Some things fall under the category of TMI.

That's all.

Comment

I have cute feet. Neon pink nail polish, nice toes and I can fit into some of my 7 year old's shoes. A lovely tattoo on my left foot as well.
        You just made Triggerhappy blow a hole in his blue jeans and white-wash his sofa table :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

I also think, to each their own ... in other words whatever floats your boat ...

But, I'm not going to make a thread on here about having my hair pulled and being spanked am I?

Some things fall under the category of TMI.

That's all.
          Very nice description on your feet. Feel free to post a pic if you want.

Comment

this is your thing huh? lol

Comment

2) Your foot-fetish threads, actually make me throw up a little ... especially the latest one about you ****ing feet. I really nearly lost my lunch all over my laptop. Sorry, it was filth.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                You just made Triggerhappy blow a hole in his blue jeans and white-wash his sofa table :chuckle9:

Poet
                What a graphic description

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                Very nice description on your feet. Feel free to post a pic if you want.
                Not going to happen, sorry.

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                this is your thing huh? lol
                Get your mind out of the gutter, Horton. It was just an example!

Comment

Hey Boss.. What if you caught Trigger licking one of your dirty flip flops?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Hey Boss.. What if you caught Trigger licking one of your dirty flip flops?
                    I gagged reading this.

Should answer your question, methinks.

Comment

Not going to happen, sorry.

What an asshole. Just let the man rub one out to your feet. Sheesh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X