No announcement yet.

Prime Marvin Hagler vs Prime Roy Jones Jr At 175lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Marvin Hagler vs Prime Roy Jones Jr At 175lb

Lets say Hagler at his Middleweight peak were to jump up to 175lb and fight a Prime Roy Jones Jr.

Who wins and how?

Originally posted by BOX2008 View Post
    Lets say Hagler at his Middleweight peak were to jump up to 175lb and fight a Prime Roy Jones Jr.

Who wins and how?
    Hagler never had any intentions of moving up to 175lbs as he refused to move up when in his prime as a champion to fight Dwight Braxton... however if hypothetically he was to fight Roy Jones at that weight i see him losing by a landslide points defeat or if Jones wanted to become the first to stop Hagler it may well be a late TKO for Jones... Hagler was good but he never had boxing ability or skills like Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Hagler never had any intentions of moving up to 175lbs as he refused to move up when in his prime as a champion to fight Dwight Braxton... however if hypothetically he was to fight Roy Jones at that weight i see him losing by a landslide points defeat or if Jones wanted to become the first to stop Hagler it may well be a late TKO for Jones... Hagler was good but he never had boxing ability or skills like Roy Jones
      I don't think Jones would stop Hagler. They guy walked through 6'2 Hearns right hand.

I do think he'd beat Hagler on a solid Ud though. Hagler was to hard of a man to really be stopped unless he was in perhaps a Hw match.

Comment

hagler is my favourite fighter but he drops a ud in this fight to jones

Comment

Is this a joke?

RJJ wins every round.

Comment

Hagler's only 5f9 and he was a big MW, he couldn't handle a move up to LHW. Roy wouldn't stop him either, but I predict a UD for Roy.

Comment

Jones. A middleweight matchup between the two is better.

Comment

roy jones by UD or late TKO if he goes for it

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                  Hagler's only 5f9 and he was a big MW, he couldn't handle a move up to LHW. Roy wouldn't stop him either, but I predict a UD for Roy.
                  Hagler was actually a small middleweight. Just ripped to shreds and tough as nails.

Comment

Jones by clear decision

Comment

Working...
                    X