Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie clowns sherpakovski LOL NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say you eat 3 cheeseburgers a day when you were on Stacy's show yet, your skinnier than Brian Strege!

Comment

Jeez, Sherp was Charlie's biggest fan. They're dropping off the Z-Train like flies!

Time for everybody to climb on the Blaine Burks Bandwagon!!!!

Comment

burks doesnt have any train...... Burks is getting smasshedd

Comment

Worst...Poem....EVER! You still suck

Comment

Originally posted by just2chubby View Post
            Worst...Poem....EVER! You still suck
            hey just2chubby can U shhut the ****kk Up u ****king BOOT, U pieece of shhit toilet cleaner Marine...... what do U do In the army ******tt clean toilets, dude i seriously wanna see the reaction On your face when I win the fight july 18 mannnnnnnn i cant wait wow

Comment

Um...I'm not in the army...I'm in the Marines you dumbass. My MOS is 5821. And your going to see my face laughing when Burks stretches you.

Comment

Originally posted by just2chubby View Post
                Um...I'm not in the army...I'm in the Marines you dumbass. My MOS is 5821. And your going to see my face laughing when Burks stretches you.
                im saying when I Knockout burks, what are U gonna do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? answer my question, I will win everyone knows Ill win even zakman admited On msn that im capable of winning this fight, THIS dude doesnt pressure he hardly throws anything hes slow Uncordinated Ill ****ing kill the guy in less then 2 rounds...... u ****king Piece of shhit, dont give me Your MOS number pretty soon Ill give you a R.I.P number for You Muithafcukkerr youll have a casket number bitttch

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  im saying when I Knockout burks, what are U gonna do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
                  I'm not gonna do anything....If you win....good for you. You should be knocking these TPS bums out at a rate of 1 per month or 2. But you can't box for ****...so you won't.

I will win everyone knows Ill win even zakman admited On msn that im capable of winning this fight, THIS dude doesnt pressure he hardly throws anything hes slow Uncordinated Ill ****ing kill the guy in less then 2 rounds.....
                  You would be capable of winning any TPS fight...it you would just spar for real...You don't like to get punched. That's why you will spit your mouthpiece again. This ain't the heavy bag that you are fighting...this is a real person. Good luck.

dont give me Your MOS number pretty soon Ill give you a R.I.P number for You Muithafcukkerr youll have a casket number bitttch

Was this an attempt at an insult. Because what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it.

Seriously, did you type that mess with your elbows?

Did you just throw a keyboard into the wall then clicked submit?

Next time..have your naked mom proof-read your message before you hit submit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                    Jeez, Sherp was Charlie's biggest fan. They're dropping off the Z-Train like flies!

Time for everybody to climb on the Blaine Burks Bandwagon!!!!

The ones falling off , Are liars and internet haters anyway Zak !
                    F**k em ! We Dont need em !

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                      You say you eat 3 cheeseburgers a day when you were on Stacy's show yet, your skinnier than Brian Strege!

Meth will do that to you~

Comment

Working...
                      X