No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Among The Many Questioning Bad Calls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Among The Many Questioning Bad Calls

Olympic boxing judges have come under fire with one fighter accusing them of "a fix", another appealing a loss and even boxing great Lennox Lewis questioning some of their calls.

Iran's Ali Mazaheri cried foul when the heavyweight was disqualified after being warned three times for persistent holding against Cuban Jose Larduet Gomez despite leading by two points going into the second round.

[Click Here To Read More]

The best part about this article that questions the many bad calls is that it says nothing about the horrible call in the Joshua fight

What a joke

Comment

Man i still cannot figure out what channel boxing is on to give my opinion. Quick quetion.. for direct tv subscribers what time and channel are the showing the matches on? Is it MSNBC, NBCsports or just NBC?

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
        Man i still cannot figure out what channel boxing is on to give my opinion. Quick quetion.. for direct tv subscribers what time and channel are the showing the matches on? Is it MSNBC, NBCsports or just NBC?
        NBCSH should be showing the boxing tomoro morning for the first section and then CNBC shows the 2nd section at 5pm ET

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          The best part about this article that questions the many bad calls is that it says nothing about the horrible call in the Joshua fight

What a joke
          Yeah man, im from Britain and i personally thought that cuban had him well beat. The third round was really one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

What a joke
            Coming from a mainland European, you really shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

Comment

so fare the Olympics has been a joke

Comment

At least boxing is consistent hahahaha ......... /cry

Comment

I even thought the Joshua decision was a bit of a gift. I thought he lost all 3 rds by 1 or 2 points in each, it was a close fight but I think the home fighter got it.

Comment

Sad corruption is ruining Boxing on every level it seems

Comment

Working...
                    X