No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    lmfao paul pierce is vince carter with less athleticism.
    How can you compare a guy known for dunking with the truth? A to be first ballot hall of famer, Pierce > Kobe in yhe clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      how does that make sense?

Lebron isn't a popular choice. Its cool to hate on Lebron. Just as it was cool to hate on Kobe back in the day.

I was at a point where I wanted to buy a basketball jersey cuz it was the only sport who's jersey I didn't have. And I was torn between an Iverson or Kobe jersey. Then that Kobe rape **** happened and it reminded me of how that ***** ruined Tyson's career so I bought Kobe's jersey as my way of supporting him cuz I knew he was just getting screwed over by some money hungry whore.

Saying that Lebron is better than Kobe has never been the "popular" stance. Its starting to be now.

so go blow a goat you inch worm.
      tell me again about how kobe blew the 2003 championship, when they didn't even make it to the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        How can you compare a guy known for dunking with the truth? A to be first ballot hall of famer, Pierce > Kobe in yhe clutch.
        yawn. pierce ain't even as good as vc.

Comment

yawn. pierce ain't even as good as vc.
          All those calories got to your brain. Vince Carter had like 4 good years from 2000-2004.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            All those calories got to your brain. Vince Carter had like 4 good years from 2000-2004.
            and he definitely better than wheelchair in those 4 years.

Comment

and he definitely better than wheelchair in those 4 years.
              You lost your marbles. Paul Pierce 2000-2004.

20-5-3

25.3-6.4-3

26-7-3

26-7.3-4.4

Comment

Hahahahah

This is plain stupid. As Stuart Scott would say "Hater In The House!" Forgive me If I'm wrong but wasn't Jordan also surrounded by talent? BTW you can't compare scoring efficiency between Pippen & Kobe. Pippen was not the first option so he takes far less shots. How many shots did Jordan take a game? When your the first option, you tend to jack up 25-30 shots on occasion. How many shots per game did Jordan take when he averaged 37 ppg? 27.8 shots per game. Granted he shot 48% but Jordan, not Pippen is the exception. Pippens Role was to play defense not score, get it right.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                btw, this convo is getting into comparing the best part(and only part) of Kobe's game which is scoring, to Pippen's scoring. Where as Pippen could score while playing shutdown defense and making his teammates better, Kobe only scores for the sake of scoring. I don't care how many rings Kobe has, he doesn't know how to win. He got lucky that he has a good GM who surrounded him with enough good players to make up for his lack of fundamentals to win.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sweet Pea 50;12358206]All I got out of this thread was that there was a pretty good athlete that played that old hoop and shoot back, in dem good ole 90's.

I mean....

[/QU

Kind of Like Kobe's on Dwight Howard!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X