Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best pressure fighter of last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I have heard Adamek mentioned yet currently at heavy he really isn't, but at his best he was great at applying pressure without wasting a ton of punches.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

Definitely my favorite "pressure fighter" of the past decade. I remember seeing him for the first time on the De La Hoya/Castillejo undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I find it sorta funny that you both picked Margarito, when in fact the Punisher is a pressure fighter too & he beat him head to head. Plus the Margarito he beat was the version of Margarito that you both no doubt are referring to.
        How come I said Margarito and I don't get questioned for it.

Comment

margarito
          castillo
          hatton

Comment

Are we talking about intelligent pressure fighters who don't neglect their defense? Or are we talking about relentless guys who plough forward, swinging for the fences & whose only defense is taking a face full of leather?

If we're talking about intelligent pressure that have head movement, can cut a ring off with wicked bodyshots I'd go with Lucas Matthysse & Rakhim Chakhkiev.

Most underrated pressure fighters of current times for me is Derrick Chisora, Salido, Bradley would be a good shout.

Comment

wow what about the road warrior glen johnson n chino maidana

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                wow what about the road warrior glen johnson n chino maidana

ooh good call!

Comment

Morales, Corrales, Williams, Margarito, Pacquiao, Katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    How come I said Margarito and I don't get questioned for it.

Comment

Pacquiao not really a pressure fighter, at least not anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X