X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
    Wow, shiny sidewalks. Sign me up.
    You'd also be surprised that in Heaven, precious stones like diamonds, ruby, opal, etc. are just that in Heaven. They're just stones which lie about everywhere.

The gifts of telepathy, telekinesis and extra-sensory perception is restored in its full glory to man. Information transfer is instantaneous since you use telepathy (imagine reading a book and understanding it instantly).

In Heaven mountain peaks are so massive Mt. Everest will look like a hill. The beauty and majesty of heaven is a sight to behold. There is no sin, no corruption nor any form of suffering. Only joy, peace, love and contentment for man is bathed in God's grace.

And yes in Heaven you can FLY.

God is asking us to follow HIS LAWS in exchange. Isn't that more than fair of an offer?

FREEWILL.

Comment

• Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      You'd also be surprised that in Heaven, precious stones like diamonds, ruby, opal, etc. are just that in Heaven. They're just stones which lie about everywhere.

The gifts of telepathy, telekinesis and extra-sensory perception is restored in its full glory to man. Information transfer is instantaneous since you use telepathy (imagine reading a book and understanding it instantly).

In Heaven mountain peaks are so massive Mt. Everest will look like a hill. The beauty and majesty of heaven is a sight to behold. There is no sin, no corruption nor any form of suffering. Only joy, peace, love and contentment for man is bathed in God's grace.

God is asking us to follow HIS LAWS in exchange. Isn't that more than fair of an offer?

FREEWILL.
      I already view precious stones as just stones and Everest as nothing but a large hill. I can also already read a book and understand it, but flying? I'd be a fool not to check it out.

Comment

• This is a good quote from Muhammed Ali

We all have the same God, we just serve him differently.
        http://www.finestquotes.com/author_q...Ali-page-1.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

FREEWILL.
          This is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever read!

Comment

• Pope to resign
            http://live-blog.uk.msn.com/Event/Po..._XVI_to_resign

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              This is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever read!
              Sounds like heaven was created by someone on some psychedelic drugs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Sounds like heaven was created by someone on some psychedelic drugs!
                Sounds like heaven was created by staggeringly unimaginative people. "You know what there is in heaven? Loads of JEWELS! And you can FLY!"

Comment

• Me miss movmokv.

He didnt last very long.

Comment

• That's a very odd looking pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                      That's a very odd looking pic.
                      Jesus or GTFO!

Comment

Working...
                      X