Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker who posted nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone can get a death penalty in the philippines for drug trafficking.. selling weed is playing with death oh yea.. #itsmorefuninthephilippines

Comment

I doubt he'll actually serve 10 years though. Gotta be more like 3-6, which is harsh enough.

Comment

He's a cyber bully who kept terrorizing others even after the FBI found him out and seized his computer.

I dont really agree with 10 years but the guy was very dangerous, we've all seen what exposing naked pics has done to people, it can ruin lives.

And he didnt get 10 years just cuz it involved sexy Scarlett

Comment

Please leave link to photos. Will give rep.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            10 years is absolutely ridiculous. After all he was only doing us men a good deed, will have to get him a drink when he gets out.
            I'll just give him green k and some points when he comes out.

Comment

LMAO at some of my good homies in this thread asking for the pics...............you know damn well we have all seen these nudies 4 or 5 times already.

Comment

Ten years is a lot, but hacking someones phone/email and releasing their personal nudes into the world is pretty ****ing ruthless. What if he had done it to you?

What a ****in' *******.

Comment

Good. Sends a message. And to be honest it's not the megafamous I'm concerned about here, it's the fact that he did it to people he knew. He was carrying out a campaign of extortion and intimidation targeting many people.

Comment

Apart from the extreme (in my opinion) sentencing, what I don't understand is why the victims supposedly suffer from conditions ranging from depression to anxiety after the photos are released.

They're just nude pictures for Christ's sake. Everybody has a body. Some are just more visually stimulating than others.

People in America are ****ing weird when it comes to sex : We sexualize almost every aspect of our daily lives and then we get pissed off when something like this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Apart from the extreme (in my opinion) sentencing, what I don't understand is why the victims supposedly suffer from conditions ranging from depression to anxiety after the photos are released.

They're just nude pictures for Christ's sake. Everybody has a body. Some are just more visually stimulating than others.

People in America are ****ing weird when it comes to sex : We sexualize almost every aspect of our daily lives and then we get pissed off when something like this happens.
                      Every post you've made today makes too much sense. Stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X