Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Alex Jones declared the Obama victory to be a conspiracy yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Alex Jones declared the Obama victory to be a conspiracy yet?

Are the death camps going to open for business? Will "our" guns be taken? Come on Alex! I bought stock in ammunition suppliers, I rely on your idiotic followers to make me a fortune!

not sure.

but I really love Vilemonkeys channel

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      not sure.

but I really love Vilemonkeys channel

He runs a comedy show.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Are the death camps going to open for business? Will "our" guns be taken? Come on Alex! I bought stock in ammunition suppliers, I rely on your idiotic followers to make me a fortune!
        If you invested in ammo ... you will make a fortune, because if Obama didn't make his move on Gun control in his first term ... he will definitely do it now. At least that's the general consensus, so you're good to go.

Comment

I thought Infowars was kind of like The Onion, except much less funner.

Comment

Hey at least all those patriotic republicans didn't boo the president at Mitts concession speech.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              If you invested in ammo ... you will make a fortune, because if Obama didn't make his move on Gun control in his first term ... he will definitely do it now. At least that's the general consensus, so you're good to go.
              I read somewhere that the statistic show that sales of guns and ammunition actually go up every time a Democrat president is elected. The "they're going to take out guns" screed apparently is lucrative for the people selling guns.

Comment

alex jones needs to hang'em up...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    It's not sexytime.

Comment

Working...
                    X