Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this guy WON'T be the next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Throws holy water on thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Once again you're setting yourself up for some ownage later on...

so show me where in this thread (or the Mike Jones thread) I posted MY opinion on either dude.......no relly...go ahead....ill wait....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 06-20-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Broner seems talented but I'll get on the bandwagon when his level of competition steps up. If it does, one thing is for sure there is serious coin in portraying the arrogant azzhole persona. Look at what Floyd has done with talent and the arrogant azzhole persona-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Also look at what David Haye has done without the talent, just the arrogant azzhole persona-$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          part of a MASTER plan perhaps??????
          Lol would be hilarious if true

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
            Will he come to America and fight him? Cause Broner aint going over there
            Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I'm sure if Uchiyama would leave Japan, that fight would happen. Why would Broner, who's with HBO and GBP, go to Japan?????????
            Uchiyama has said he'll fight in America. He's fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              Uchiyama has said he'll fight in America. He's fearless.
              Really??? Because I heard the fight was unlikely to happen because Japan doesn't recognize the WBO, and unless Uchiyama makes a full time move to America, than there'd be no reason to come to America to fight Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Really??? Because I heard the fight was unlikely to happen because Japan doesn't recognize the WBO, and unless Uchiyama makes a full time move to America, than there'd be no reason to come to America to fight Broner.
                That's why right now Uchiyama is wanting the fight against Ao and then if he can get that he wants to fight Broner. It's one step at a time, and I'm sure he's doing whatever he can to get **** done.

Comment

skills aside,Because we already have/had Mayweather, and everybody knows the sequel isnt usually as good as the original. Im just hoping to get him vs gamboa, then we'll see if hes an A or B level guy.Thats good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Because he struggled with PDL and hasn't fought anyone decent. Has bags of talent but much like the jones thread I feel you have cursed him lol
                    well PDL is decent. not a great fighter but good enough to test anyone. you are supposed to struggle early in your career, its supposed to be a learning experience. by the looks of things he learned from that fight and it made him better.

99,9% of the atgs struggles early in their career with some fighter who really wasnt all that.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      well PDL is decent. not a great fighter but good enough to test anyone. you are supposed to struggle early in your career, its supposed to be a learning experience. by the looks of things he learned from that fight and it made him better.

99,9% of the atgs struggles early in their career with some fighter who really wasnt all that.
                      Ali struggled greatly with Doug Jones. Jones was a Top 10 HW, but when looking at the career he had, no would suspect that a young Ali struggled with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X