No announcement yet.

Maidana gets short end of stick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Maidana is treated badly by GBP for sure.

oh really??? you got a source??? lol why do people gossip around here like a bunch of school girls...

his checks say otherwise and he just headlined a ppv not too long ago, oscar went down to argentina with him not too long ago, i think he's doing just fine

Comment

There is plenty of people in his weight class. Alvarado, Garcia, McCloskey, Soto, and Matthysse to name some of them. I think Guerrero would be down to make that fight with Maidana again.

Comment

Not too many ppl lining up to fight Maidana. My money is on that he is going to get shafted again

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          LOL at devon alexander being too dangerous, thanks for the laugh. devon alexander is harmless.

He takes fights that will make him the most money?? NO WAYYY!!
          I seem to remember Alexander calling Maidana out,with no answer to be returned..So what about the fights other then Khan??Why no decent fights lined up??Why is he talking about fight Mcflurry??

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            Guerrero pulls out of the fight with injury, then now they are talking about Guerrero vs Mayweather. Although neither could beat mayweather, maidana clearly deserves the fight more.

No one wants to fight Maidana, Bradley offers him 150K, Guerrero pulls out now they are not talking about a fight between the two anymore, khan doesnt want the rematch, Matthysse is nowhere to be found, Soto is fighting bums, alexander left the division

Whats next for him? I hope he comes back in ring soon
            Maidana was supposed to fight Humberto Soto next week , but Maidana chickened-out.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMigra View Post
              Maidana was supposed to fight Humberto Soto next week , but Maidana chickened-out.
              are you kidding, have you seen Sotos opponent next

Comment

Working...
              X