HOW TO BEAT KLITSCHKO? (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    Johnny Nelson has a gigantic penis.

he needs to tailor his pants more sparingly.
    WTF. that was what you noticed in the video? :gay:

Comment

I agree with a bit of what Barry said and most of what Jim said.

Haye cannot afford to stay and block too many of Wlad's jabs. If he does do that, he'll catch the right hand and get knocked the F out. He needs to move to his right, feint and punch at the same time as Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I agree with a bit of what Barry said and most of what Jim said.

Haye cannot afford to stay and block too many of Wlad's jabs. If he does do that, he'll catch the right hand and get knocked the F out. He needs to move to his right, feint and punch at the same time as Wlad.
        Agreed, being a stationary target for those jackhammer punches is not a good idea. Frustate him with movement. The key to this fight for Haye is his speed over the bigger man.

btw Ricky looks pretty healthy again!

Comment

Jim Watt knows what he's talking about. Hatton 'block the jab' is not good advise. That jab will find it's way through, you must slip the jab. And we're not talking about no ordinary jab, were talking about a jab that packs some serious power.

Comment

if he does what hatton is saying and tries to stand and block the jab it won't work

Comment

I think it's a hard fight for haye Wlad has mastered that Jab he has to find some way to throw off the jab avoid the right and counter. It's easier said than done because of Wlad reach

Comment

i know the production quality s **** but RINSIDE s a great show. wish we had 1 like that.

it's not just a boxing show-- it's like, stateside **** always has 2 b exciting @ controversial w/ graphics every 2 seconds n rock music n the background. it's like a televised messageboard.

how about just letting boxing ppl talk.

Comment

I'm surprised that a lot of people here agree with my/Jim Watts' assessment.

i thought most people here would agree with Hatton.

I'm just excited about this fight. These people know what they are talking about and it's good to have such a show

Comment

It's all wrong what they are saying.

Storm Wlad.
                    Make him grab you.
                    While he grabs you: Punch him with a violent low blow.

Repeat over and over and insert a few rabbit punches here and there.

Haye's only chance, IMO.

Comment

Hatton is a whale...

Comment

Working...
                      X