Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland Possible For September 15, Says Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland Possible For September 15, Says Reynoso

According to trainer/manager Eddy Reynoso, WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) could possibly face WBC #2 contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) on September 15 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Over the weekend, Golden Boy Promotions announced that Canelo would headline his own pay-per-view on September 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kirkland gets ktfo in 10

But exciting while it lasts.

Comment

I want to see this fight.

Make it happen.

Comment

Canelo isn't the strongest guy in the world. Kirkland could very well stay in there a while and land some really good shots of his own. This could turn out to be a classic.

Comment

Epic battle of hype jobs.

Comment

This should be a hell of a fight. But I'm not paying for that chit! HBO Championship Boxing is where this belongs.

Comment

I said Canelo will show hes the next superstar of boxing against Mosley and its time fir him to start making his claim to be considered among the elites. Canelo in 8

Comment

Yessirrrr...I approve

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Canelo isn't the strongest guy in the world. Kirkland could very well stay in there a while and land some really good shots of his own. This could turn out to be a classic.
                  Agreed!!!

Canelo would win a boxing match, while Kirkland would win a brawl. And Kirkland needs to control his weight better or move up in weight ... dude is walking around as a light-heavy and fighting at middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I said Canelo will show hes the next superstar of boxing against Mosley and its time fir him to start making his claim to be considered among the elites. Canelo in 8
                    agree,,ivebeen saying it too,he the next uperstar,not talking about skills or if hes overrated but i mean supertar,slling ppv,high rating,ivreally belive hes the next de la hoya in terms of selling fights,and hes just warming up

Comment

Working...
                    X