Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Sorry neither of us was there,its Greenburg word against Haymons.

It does`nt matter anyway the fight is not happening.
    Ill take Greenburgs word over your opinions anyday. Whats real is real. Keep trying to change the subject but it wont matter. Mayweather and his camp have lost what little credibility they had left and no matter how you try to spin it your gonna end up with poop in your face

Comment

Sorry neither of us was there,its Greenburg word against Haymons.

It does`nt matter anyway the fight is not happening.
      i thought it was ellerbe's word against greenburg, but now this? haha

it does matter becuase it was floyd and his camps fault all along for it not taking place.

greenburg is neutral. are you implying that everyone that is not GBP or mayweather is lined up with Manny?

you wouldnt believe an astronomer if he told you mars was red, but youd trust floyd if he told you it was green.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        i thought it was ellerbe's word against greenburg, but now this? haha

greenburg is neutral. are you implying that everyone that is not GBP or mayweather is lined up with Manny?

you wouldnt believe an astronomer if he told you mars was red, but youd trust floyd if he told you it was green.
        astronomers are *******s.

Comment

• that's quite a generic statement by greenburg

he didn't say who he talked with, how often, or much of anything

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            ...so there was negotiations, but what were the contract details? Nobody has said **** about this other than rumors of Manny agreeing to "everything".
            The only thing we know FOR SURE is,
            El BOY will continue to AVOID the BEST,
            IE: the MAN (Pac)!!!!

Comment

Greenburg never even said who from Floyds side he talked to.
              lol defend floyd to the max. Go *****. explain that Greenburg is a filthy scum lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by figurefour View Post
                that's quite a generic statement by greenburg

he didn't say who he talked with, how often, or much of anything
                you had to create an alt for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
                  its so hard for these idiots to realize what happened...comparing this **** to movies like the da vinci code lol...actually dude said its more complicated lmao
                  lol this guy... I was merely stating that the information doesn't add up and the stories are constantly changing. Not to mention it was strange how Arum gave Floyd excuses on not making the fight right now. I like cold hard facts before I jump to conclusions on whats going on. I guess that makes me an idiot. Whatever. I believe Greenberg and Arum told the truth about negotiating the fight its stupid to think there were no talks happening at all. The only thing we can gather from that statement is that Ellerbe lied or was just talking out of his ass and didn't know **** about whats going on. lol Yall are having a field day like this makes everybody involved look like an idiot but your jumping the gun wait for greenberg to directly address GBP's comments and then go in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
                    you had to create an alt for this?

or perhaps i am new to the site moron

Comment

• Greenberg and Arum are both Zionists. Who do you think Greenberg will side with!

Comment

Working...
                      X