No announcement yet.

RING SMARTS - Episode 1 - The Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RING SMARTS - Episode 1 - The Jab

New series on Ring TV breaking down specific punches and techniques. Malignaggi is featured in the 1st episode talking about the jab. He's very articulate and I think he'd be a good commentator, what y'all think?

Last edited by Light_Speed; 05-29-2012, 11:56 AM.

Great video, thanks for sharing! I agree I think Paulie would be an excellent commentator in addition to being a fighter or when he chooses to retire. He has done commentating once or twice before and he was very good.

Comment

Great video. Green k sent.

Comment

paulie and juan diaz would be great comentators!

Comment

by the way this new series looks nice! they better have some southpaw stuff

Comment

bump, this series looks really good

Comment

marked for later

Comment

Great series. They should use masters at every specific movement to teach these things not just sny boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                  Great series. They should use masters at every specific movement to teach these things not just sny boxer.
                  I think its what they are going for. Pauli is a jab craftsman.

Who would u guys have explaining foot movement, hooks, head movement, uppercuts etc.?

Comment

Mike Tyson would be cool as **** to get on this, i bet he would have a few cool tips on certain aspects of the game to display and explain, he probably wouldnt be botherd now though......

Comment

Working...
                    X