No announcement yet.

Floyd: "If Ortiz Wants A Rematch, He Can Get It Again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC YOUR NEXT !!!!

Get ready kids your hype job is getting stopped and Floyd will make it look easy , No CWs lol I cant wait , notice how strong Floyd is when he stands and trades out muscled Vic , out muscled Mosley both very strong fighters ,,,, Pac will be easy work , nobody smaller will be able to beat Floyd , he will force Manny to fight backwards , its going to be a one way street only down side is Floyd will be a red hot betting favorite he will be so short it wont be worth a bet .

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
      won't happen, i think ortiz was getting to may in that fourth round. Even manny steward said it.

pffft!!! Ortiz was getting painted and was ready to cough it up.....there's a reason he felt the need to launch a flying headbutt at Mayweather..........

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        pffft!!! Ortiz was getting painted and was ready to cough it up.....there's a reason he felt the need to launch a flying headbutt at Mayweather..........
        Ortiz landed nothing, he had a decent right hand but EVERYTHING after that was blocked and rolled. EVERYTHING. Ortiz was getting beatdown and it would have only gotten worse.

Comment

Zero interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            I'd accept this only if it were within 4 months from now, and on free tv.
            in 4 months victor will be in rehab. **** like this is going to mentally **** up this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by anti_dentite View Post
              Yes, I can see it know.

December 12th 2012 Mayweather-Ortiz Payback

Six episodes of Mayweather flaunting his cash and trophy wife and Ortiz's backstory about his hard life as a kid.

Fight night: Floyd pillow punches his way to UD.

Awesome.
              That sounds dope. I'm all in.

Comment

Originally posted by tudedude View Post
                in 4 months victor will be in rehab. **** like this is going to mentally **** up this kid.
                Sad but, if Ortiz retires after this fight, I can seriously see this happening.

Comment

I wouldn't want to see it honestly. Mayweather would win by UD or late stoppage. Ortiz isn't on his level. I just want the Pacman fight at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by tudedude View Post
                    Are you serious?

Ortiz was laughing and giggling like a school girl who was just asked to the fall dance by the captain of the football team after the fight. He was just happy to be there, making $2+ million for 4 rounds of nothing. He quit and laid down, as is his custom. Just another guy who came to collect a check and nothing more.

He'll be back in the ring being the usual average fighter he's always been getting schooled by other average to above average fighters. He took no damage, if any fight would've ****ed him up mentally and forced him into rehab, it would've been the Maidana throttling, not this cheaters' sparring match.

But the rematch is coming, can't wait...

Comment

Please don't let that happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X