No announcement yet.

The Fish Hook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fish Hook

So this is a new punch that i created, it look like the check hook but the only difference is instead of moving to your left and throw the left hook u move to ur right and throw the left hook. It's thanks to my years of fishing experience that i can master this punch. Im gonna try it next week when i sign in a boxing gym

Took you a while to come up with that for your alt, makes sense though, fisherman hank, the fish hook, genious.
    I bet you float like a pufferfish, and sting like an electric eel.

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
      Took you a while to come up with that for your alt, makes sense though, fisherman hank, the fish hook, genious.
      I bet you float like a pufferfish, and sting like an electric eel.
      my name is Henk

btw does anyone know good pro gyms in florida?

Comment

Sorry Henk is too, my bad

Comment

omg stop postin ur makein this form **** that punch sounds **** fishin helps nothing wiv boxin jus fuk of

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
            omg stop postin ur makein this form **** that punch sounds **** fishin helps nothing wiv boxin jus fuk of
            its not a ****ty punch, its pretty effective i think, i will keep u guys updated about the fish hook

Comment

Originally posted by FisherMan Henk View Post
              its not a ****ty punch, its pretty effective i think, i will keep u guys updated about the fish hook
              a **** punch for a **** boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                a **** punch for a **** boxer.
                yeah good luck with ur taek won do training fatso

Comment

Where do you get off with comments like that mate? At least I've got genuine dreams in boxing, while you're some fisherman grandad trying to get into boxing when you've got parkinson's. piss off you salmon-shagging ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                    Where do you get off with comments like that mate? At least I've got genuine dreams in boxing, while you're some fisherman grandad trying to get into boxing when you've got parkinson's. piss off you salmon-shagging ****.
                    haha i got dreams about boxing also, but i got a legimate chance to make it. I used to be a pro fisher that means that im in decent shape, i got arm endurance, patient, ... U have no history in sports what so ever. Keep dreaming about a champion chip belt while u are eating another big mac.

Comment

Working...
                    X