Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

The following took place in a thread on the lougne....

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    You say that like he hasn't already.

Getting unsolicited dick pics from lounge regulars is the sole reason I came back, son.

:wank:

[RavshinRicRude;16768990] Hey speaking of......why did you come back??? in all seriousness its' kool to see you postin again and what not but you never really addressed it and said why you left or why you came back.......it's def thread worthy......Don't blow your wad here doe.......give me a sec..................
    Got me thinking.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the people have a right to know...........

soooooooooo B........WACHUGOT SON??????

emo nature cries for attention. he tried to make the lounge trigger-warning free... and from micro-aggressions.

he tried to make it otherkin, trans, gender fluid, gay, bi, queer, DINDU friendly.

Dindus who dindu nuffinz were fine... Lil skittles aka Trayvon

but any free speech that triggered these groups, was swiftly deleted, and user banned.

the lounge almost became a safe space under his reign of terror that made Caligula look like 0Bammy...

thank god it didn't...
    Last edited by Flabulous; 06-06-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      The following took place in a thread on the lougne....

Got me thinking.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the people have a right to know...........

soooooooooo B........WACHUGOT SON??????
      If I were completely honest about all the reasons surrounding why I quit being a mod I'd probably get my account banned. Truthfully, it was multi-faceted. Though the reason I've always given publicly was burn out from playing babysitter to grown men's internet disputes, and there's certainly a strong element of truth in that reasoning.

I never said I was quitting posting, though. So I'm not sure why you're surprised to see me "back" when I never really left in the first place. My posting habits have certainly gone down, but so has the quality of the discourse here. There aren't many guys left from the '06-'10 era that are still posting as regularly as they were when the lounge was, in my opinion, the destination for fantastic conversation on these forums.

I've got tons of legitimate friends here from all over the world, so as long as they're still here then I'll still be here, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        emo nature cries for attention. he tried to make the lounge trigger-warning free... and from micro-aggressions.

he tried to make it otherkin, trans, gender fluid, gay, bi, queer, DINDU friendly.

but any free speech that triggered these groups, was swiftly deleted, and user banned.

the lounge almost became a safe space under his reign of terror that made Caligula look like 0Bammy...

thank god it didn't...
        It's nice to see you still riding my dick unmercifully even after a 3 year absence on my part.

I've had crazy ex girlfriends who weren't as dedicated to obsessing about me and my movements as much as you are, sweetheart.

Comment

thank god it didn't...
          keep your hate speech outta' this lounge!

Comment

If I were completely honest about all the reasons surrounding why I quit being a mod I'd probably get my account banned. Truthfully, it was multi-faceted. Though the reason I've always given publicly was burn out from playing babysitter to grown men's internet disputes, and there's certainly a strong element of truth in that reasoning.

I never said I was quitting posting, though. So I'm not sure why you're surprised to see me "back" when I never really left in the first place. My posting habits have certainly gone down, but so has the quality of the discourse here. There aren't many guys left from the '06-'10 era that are still posting as regularly as they were when the lounge was, in my opinion, the destination for fantastic conversation on these forums.

I've got tons of legitimate friends here from all over the world, so as long as they're still here then I'll still be here, too.
            welcome back

Comment

thank god it didn't...

Shawn is this you?

Comment

Add another poster to the list of "back in my day"

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Add another poster to the list of "back in my day"
                  I'd happily be branded an old geezer than be associated with the current trend of "alpha this", "cuck that", and race obsession.

Comment

Can I post in here?

Comment

Working...
                    X