Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez To Broner: Burns Won't Happen, I'm Ready Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
    Vasquez presents the difficult style match up. look for broner to continue cherry picking opponents the likes of scottish punching bag ricky burns
    I can tell from this that you have never watched Ricky Burns fight.

Comment

F#ck Burns..... Make this happen for the lineal strap

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        I can tell from this that you have never watched Ricky Burns fight.
        I sure have he is garbage and broner will ko him in less then 5rds

Comment

Broner is too good for Lightweight imo. I know he's only just moved up but I'd only really want to see him fight once more at 135 because there's no challenges for him there. There would be some really entertaining fights for him at 140 though.

Comment

no one at 135 is beating broner. not vasquez and not abril. if you want broner to lose, then wait til he goes to 140 at least.

135 is broner's domain, and not a runner, boxer, brawler, slugger, whatever, is going to beat him at 135, so settle in and accept that cold hard truth.

and lol@ maniac's "he would toy with broner." why? cause he toyed with flat footed hype job mercito gesta? yea that makes sense...

Comment

Please make this fight happen. Then you can go take Burns title in the spring and the winner of Abril-Bogere at the end of the year. UNIFY THE DIVISION~

Comment

This would definitely be a better matchup than Broner-Burns. I think Broner is smart enough to cut off the ring and put Vasquez in an uncomfortable position. I don't really see anyone beating Broner at LW right now. He should fight Vasquez and move up.

Comment

I think people are selling Vazquez short and overrating the crap out of Broner. I like Broner, but c'mon this guy should have lost against Ponce De Leon a few years back, yeah he's improved but his opponents have been pretty tailored made. Vazquez presents a pretty difficult style IMO, I would like to see how Broner deals with that. I think Vazquez-Broner is a good fight and I could see either man winning. Although, it doesn't seem like an entertaining match, it's a fight that should take place before everybody appoints Broner the ruler at 135 (people seem to forget he's only had one fight there).

Comment

Its an even fight to be honest. It would be close and someone would squeeze by with a decision

Comment

Vasquez is overrated. That jump in and out clinch style isn't good enough to beat a guy of Broner's magnitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X