Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 3 posters would you pick to help you in a fight VS 10 people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one's picking Showtime Shawn Porter? He posted here a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Honestly I wouldn't trust anyone here on a 4 vs 10, cause I don't know how any one here fights. But from my block, guys i've seen in action I know exactly who to pick. If I pick names here, I would just be circle jerking. From e-personality alone, i'd pick Diesel and PB32. I'd say Russian Crushin but he said he ran away from a drunk midget so I don't know.
      OgEcca or whatever is a World champ Kick boxer I think. He would be handy

Surprised you wouldn't pick Dorian etc... sometimes close friends fight better because they love you

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
        Size don't mean **** bro, larry x would KO Bricks, it's all about the chin
        Here's what I know.... i've never seen anybody on bscene in a real fight.. i have no video of anyone... So if I gotta go with gut, I'm takin size. Just because bricks is big doesn't mean everyone big can't fight... That's called a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
          OgEcca or whatever is a World champ Kick boxer I think. He would be handy

Surprised you wouldn't pick Dorian etc... sometimes close friends fight better because they love you
          Oh yeah, Ogecca. He looks like a tough guy. I'm surprised he got banned though.

Lol the first two I thought of putting was actually Ether and Dorian because they are my closer e-friends here. But if you read, I simply went by e-personality. It doesn't get any better than PB32

Comment

I think RWK would probably eat all ten of the other guys faces before I even made a fist.

Comment

Id just take them on myself, it would probably be alot easier to talk things out on my own then with 3 idiots from here at my back.

Comment

give me a mossberg with 5 buckshots. thatll be all i need.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Here's what I know.... i've never seen anybody on bscene in a real fight.. i have no video of anyone... So if I gotta go with gut, I'm takin size. Just because bricks is big doesn't mean everyone big can't fight... That's called a myth.
                  True that. You seen pics of them?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Oh yeah, Ogecca. He looks like a tough guy. I'm surprised he got banned though.

Lol the first two I thought of putting was actually Ether and Dorian because they are my closer e-friends here. But if you read, I simply went by e-personality. It doesn't get any better than PB32
                  No idea he was banned. Having sparred with kick boxers and been to a normal gym, some of them are ****ing strong all round. I am sure he would take on 4 people alone TBH. Those kicks are ****ing deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I think RWK would probably eat all ten of the other guys faces before I even made a fist.

Comment

Mark, Makavelli and obviously Kingpin Kevin Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X