• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    the ressurection has begun.

hahahahaha. I remember all your old Gifs

Comment

Fields will be sent home after he gets KTFO by the first punch Peter lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Fields will be sent home after he gets KTFO by the first punch Peter lands.
        i didnt know but him & peter have been close friends for 10 years now....

Comment

Lol, I hope he won't be knocked out on Klitschko vs Peter undercard. Wonder who'll be his opponent?

Comment

i hope its johnathon banks or ustinov.these are probably unlikely but why not? ustinov & banks have been fighting on klitschko undercards recently & all 3 want to be contenders.all 3 are top 50 heavyweights.its an opportunity for one of these guys to move up.banks is the nabf champion & fields qualifies for the rankings.even if fields doesnt fight he has a big fight in canada coming.either a canadian title eliminator vs olumbawali or stiverne who are ranked below him & #5 in canada sheldon hinton fights frank in another eliminator.there also is a possible title fight with canadian champ neven pajkic.after all fields is already # 1 in canada.i hope something happens on the peter\klit undercard.bring on banks or ustinov...one of these guys could really put himself in the picture...dare to dream...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              There will be no main event. Tye will implode the ****iing ring to make his statement that you NEVER put him on an undercard...............EVER.
              don't get ahead of yourself

the implosion will occur at the weigh in. i feel bad for anyone within a 1,000 mile radius of the weigh in venue

Comment

Working...
              X