Collapse
No announcement yet.

I relate so well to what this guy said,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and Bzob have 4 and on our way to Number 5. My biggest fear is that they go through life not looking at the little things, and thinking that happiness lies in material things.

Comment

I want a child right now. its just finding the woman that is gonna be around in my life is the hard part.

Comment

The world almost had a little Rhoden running around already. I had an abortion with my ex when I was 18. It's something I don't talk about a lot.

Comment

Fortunatly, I will be the greatest father in the world.

Comment

[quote:682328cf53="TannerNoBjj"]The world almost had a little Rhoden running around already. I had an abortion with my ex when I was 18. It's something I don't talk about a lot.[/quote:682328cf53]
            Sounds very unfortunate, but you're not alone.

Comment

I think ill get my kid a shirt that says "Broken Condom" and just leave it at that.

Comment

[quote:a545bb0807="Snoop Dogg"]I have a 2 year old daughter and she's spoiled rotten! I love her so much and I just hate saying no, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I bought her some shoes, 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts today.

She got in the window @ Children's Place(a kids clothing store) and started doing model poses, and everybody would walk by and be like "Look at her, she is just to cute." As a parent, you see stuff like that and just melt like butta.[/quote:a545bb0807]I know exactly what you mean. I have a 13 month old daughter and she's daddy's little princess

Comment

[quote:d1493b8fe2]TannerNoBjj wrote:
                  The world almost had a little Rhoden running around already. I had an abortion with my ex when I was 18. It's something I don't talk about a lot.

Prime cut wrote:
                  Sounds very unfortunate, but you're not alone.[/quote:d1493b8fe2]

your definetly not. caused a break up between me and what would have been my wife.

Comment

Having children is the most rewarding thing in the world. My wife and i actually planned to have our daughter. I love my daughter more than anything on the face of the Earth, but it really makes you open your eyes. Sometimes I miss going out with my friends or even having some quiet time with the wife, but I'm a father now and I have to accept that I'm an adult. The way I feel is if you have children, they should be you very first priority. A lot of people neglect their kids and that's just ****ed up!

Comment

I agree with Wushu, my children were not planned I am afraid to say, but I do not regret a thing and would not make any changes to my life if I had to go back, the only thing that I would change is having met Bzob sooner. They are my light, my reason, my life

Comment

Working...
                      X