No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez is Still Adapting To Newfound Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez is Still Adapting To Newfound Fame

Josesito Lopez knew his world was going to be turned upside down. A career-defining win in a major upset tends to do that to a fighter.

“It’s been crazy. I’ve been trying to find time to rest, but I’m loving (the attention),” Lopez admitted during an interview from ringside on ESPN2’s Friday Night Fights telecast live from Corona, California. [Click Here To Read More]

Good job champ and your right no more being a late replacement fighter for you

Now you can be a full time boxer for the time being

A confident lopez will put opponents on edge now

Comment

Well good for him. Vargas got the gift, but Lopez got the fame, the title & every thing that comes with it.

Comment

Translation: Too many women not enough time lol...... Good for him

Comment

went from substitute fighter to main fighter...he must plan out his next fights very smartly cause we all know in boxing..."easy come easy go" but never the less...Good for him he sure earned that big win...

Comment

Ortiz needs to realize that karma is REAL, everytime he intentionally fouls he gets KTFO.

Comment

Wow, new found fame, really? I can see he'll be punished for this. His next fight will be against Canelo or some other guy twice his size so they can put him back in his place as a mere contender. He won't get a fair fight the next go around.

Comment

Enjoy your 15 minutes, you deserve them.

Comment

Congrat to lopez, he fought a hell of a fight.

With that said, something i feel like i observed and want to say. He can say this and that about not being a quitter, but during that rabbit punch, it seemd to me that he was trying to quit, but the ref wouldnt let him. Just my two cents/perception.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Congrat to lopez, he fought a hell of a fight.

With that said, something i feel like i observed and want to say. He can say this and that about not being a quitter, but during that rabbit punch, it seemd to me that he was trying to quit, but the ref wouldnt let him. Just my two cents/perception.
                    Thats what makes him a true warrior, instead of quiting he grabbed his nutz dug down deep and said fuk it lets keep fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X