No announcement yet.

Something needs to be done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something needs to be done...

These judges can't keep getting away with it, put their names out.

I agree. That was a disgrace tonight but when you're Don King's fighter...you know the score.

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Come on now.. Cloud knocked him down twice and was the agressor through the entire fight. Courageous performance even with the cut. It was close but Cloud won.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Come on now.. Cloud knocked him down twice and was the agressor through the entire fight. Courageous performance even with the cut. It was close but Cloud won.
          Antonio Margarito is the aggressor in every fight, doesn't mean he wins them all

You can reasonably say that Campillo won every round after the 1st, real talk

Comment

is this a serious post?? LOL. come on now, cloud won 3 rounds. 4 if his penis tastes good.

Comment

Kill don king. Devon Alexander already had two of these and he'll get another against Maidana if he doesn't get KO'd.

Comment

Please tell me you're trolling....

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  Please tell me you're trolling....
                  I called it before the decision was announced. You quoted me..

I truly believe he won. It was a close fight, you can't argue that.. With 2 KDs it was close and Cloud kept coming forward and landed some good shots. He did enough to edge it out. It is what it is.

And he was the champ.. you have to take the title away from him.

Comment

Dude, STFU, simply STFU.

Comment

Working...
                    X