No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires Back at "Two-Faced" British Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires Back at "Two-Faced" British Critics

British light-welterweight boxer Amir Khan is confident he will win an appeal, recently filed to overturn his split decision defeat to Lamont Peterson. The 25-year-old claims US boxer Lamont was favored by the ref because the fight, was on his hometurf in Washington DC. The outcome, resulted in the Bolton born boxer losing his IBF and WBA titles. A response from the International Boxing Federation is expected in the next seven days to see if the referee's decision is going to be overturned.

[Click Here To Read More]

This dude cries soo much, i never seen a boxer cry this much before. He can't take a loss like a man, Amir is looking like a little *****. Dude is shaming himself

Comment

"If the ref would of followed the rules there wouldnt of been points deducted."

Dude...................... what.

Comment

Dude is a certified ho.

Also lol when he said Americans support each other more than the British.

Comment

He's managed by morons. They just keep letting him talk and he carries on digging a deeper hole for himself
          Last edited by TheKza; 12-16-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Nice to see a fighter standing up for their rights. Khan was robbed, plain and simple. If fighters are allowed help from referees then no one should complain when guys like the Klitchkos and Foyd Mayweather take steroids for their fights. Peterson was on PER's. Performance Enhancing Referee

Comment

Every time I read a Khan interview, I try and do so using his accent...

...then I try it using his accent, while crying like a little bitch.

More fun that way.

Comment

hes one to talk about two faced !!! when he stabbed manny in the back then the next day he switched it up !!!!!!

Comment

i wonder does he realise no1 likes him???

Comment

Lamont didn't headbutt you once Amir. Just stop it.

Amir Khan has a big following here in the UK. If this kind of thing hits the mainstream media then he is going to lose it all.

I've already had a number of casual fans tell me they are no longer a fan of his after his conduct and crying after this fight.

This interview is a just a joke. Especially the way Richie Woodhall and co were sucking him off on Ringside this past week.

The British Media have been way too nice to him, if anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X