Mayweather Promises excitement, not moving, bringing pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Promises excitement, not moving, bringing pressure

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10205.html

This fool always says this and NEVER delivers, man the fools are out here in full force today...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      This fool always says this and NEVER delivers, man the fools are out here in full force today...
      I don't understand why Mayweather always runs. Against Mosley, he refused to come forward and take the lead. Just mind-boggling

Comment

Did he not deliver against Mosley? Its not his fault Shane stood there doing the jitter dance and touching gloves. If he fought back every round, it would have looked like Mayweather-Corley.

Comment

Well he did it against Mosley, even after round 2, so I'm sure he'll do it against Ortiz.

Comment

Mayweather isn't a dancer who constantly backs up. People seem to think he is.

He comes forward in alot of his fights.

Comment

Comment

Yep cause he ran all around the ring in his last fight

Comment

Honestly, I think it would be a mistake to do that against Ortiz.

Comment

Mayweather has never had a exciting fight in his entire career. Thats why he talks so much **** leading up to the fight because he knows his style puts people to sleep like Malinaggi.

Comment

Working...
                    X