No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    That's actually a compliment. In Tagalog it means, "I don't comprehend what you're saying with my head up Manny's rear."
    you don't even support the idea of a 2-day cutoff for crying out loud, that proves how much you really want this fight to happen, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      you don't even support the idea of a 2-day cutoff for crying out loud, that proves how much you really want this fight to happen, lol.
      Resorting to lies. Just another day in the life of a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        give me facts about a ped that turns you in to superman, and is undetectable within a few days and through urine tests done by usada or stfu.lolololololo

all the great boxing news and these morons bring this topic back. Its so lame. but i admire your support for floyd.lololo
        You don't want facts man. I have quoted Victor Conte on more than one occasion about drugs that can be out of your system in a matter of hours.

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        eat your hearts out peds mongerers. pac is protected by the US state athletic commissions. that's right bitche$...they prefer to protect an asian over you american fighters. so instead of criticizing pac, you peds experts should lobby at your congress to change the mandate of your state commisisons. the commissions are at fault...they don't have an effective drug testing. so what you gonna do? blame the commissions? of course not...there's no such thing as commissions hater in this forum.
        LOL. I love how the guys that are "tired of this subject" "don't care about this subject" complain the most. "What are ya gonna do!?!?" Save that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          That's actually a compliment. In Tagalog it means, "I don't comprehend what you're saying with my head up Manny's rear."
          shut the fuck up moron...what does a russian's post has to do with the pinoy language? are you going that generalizing route to propagate your hate on pac? that's how asshurt you are huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The fighters can agree to better testing even if the commissions are way behind the times on this issue.

For example Shane Mosley had no problem doing OST when he fought Floyd.
            Right. This we know. But certain posters seem to be fighting tooth and nail against the thought of Manny's blood being tested. I think they are as scared as he is for HIM to give HIS blood.

Comment

shut the fuck up moron...what does a russian's post has to do with the pinoy language? are you going that generalizing route to propagate your hate on pac? that's how asshurt you are huh?
              Read your post. Who's asshurt?

Comment

You saying this about someone else in this thread? Man, take a step back and read both of your posts.

Comment

eat your hearts out peds mongerers. pac is protected by the US state athletic commissions. that's right bitche$...they prefer to protect an asian over you american fighters. so instead of criticizing pac, you peds experts should lobby at your congress to change the mandate of your state commisisons. the commissions are at fault...they don't have an effective drug testing. so what you gonna do? blame the commissions? of course not...there's no such thing as commissions hater in this forum.
                  I think its a trip and kinda sad that an ignorant person as yourself has to try and turn this into a nationalistic ordeal. You are making a blanket accusation based on a few over the board fans of FLoyd Mayweather. Pac crucified himself when he came out with every excuse in the book as to why he wont test. All he had to say was Im the P4P king not him I call the shots and if he wants the fight he goes by my rules. THats balls and the truth. But instead he had to lie to everyone and come up with all these excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                    LOL. I love how the guys that are "tired of this subject" "don't care about this subject" complain the most. "What are ya gonna do!?!?" Save that.
                    what? do you expect to have your cake and eat it too? i can't just allow your hate to reign in this board so i have to bring in some reasonable opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      I think they should just go with the 7 day cut off and test right after the fight live on HBO and have someone annalyze the tests live on HBO so the who world can see that either
                      1. pac is a cheat and a fraud
                      or
                      2. Pac is clean and Floyd is a ***** for asking for the tests

it would add some extras to the event

Comment

Working...
                      X