No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman is just ignoring the Mayweathers' trashtalking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    if floyd got in PAC's face, it would be funny if, by instinct, PAC KOd his ass
    Pac will just give him a smile. Floyds is a bad predicament if he got in his face

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
      secreeeeeeeeeeeeet...

is it just me or jinkees lookin good in that video? im starting to think
      For real, I've always bagged on Jinkee and that Pac can do better but man.... I think it was just cause she was smiling. I know Belo must have done her best to get her looking like that.

But I still go with Donaire's wife anyday:

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        who said it was suppose to be scary???its entertaining...who the **** wants 2 fighters acting like best friends??thats **** bores me
        for once i actually agree with you... the trash talk hypes up any sport and makes it more competitive. with that said, the mayweathers' trash talking is gonna make pac's victory via tko that much more sweeter...

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
          he's going to be in mannys face during the press conferences with lots of people but in the ring one on one with manny he's going to be running around like a coward
          i agree with u

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
            Pac will just give him a smile. Floyds is a bad predicament if he got in his face
            Last edited by civicvx; 12-10-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              who said it was suppose to be scary???its entertaining...who the **** wants 2 fighters acting like best friends??thats **** bores me
              That's funny, cause Floyd bores me with that stuff. He calls himself an entertainer, which is fair enough. Clowns are supposed to entertain.

As long as it's a good fight, nothing else really matters.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post

Comment

lol cnt wait till Floyd starts the trash talkin shud be entertaining!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X