No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Nobody Beats Mayweather Now, Not Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Nobody Beats Mayweather Now, Not Canelo

Four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez agrees with a recent BoxingScene.com article, where Brandon Rios gave the opinion that no fighter between 140 to 154 is capable of beating Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) at the moment. Golden Boy Promotions is trying to make a fight between Mayweather and WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs). Marquez thinks Canelo could be a force to win in the future but doesn't give him much of a chance at the moment.

[Click Here To Read More]

inb4 'marquez jealous'

Comment

Certainly not a drained Canelo, the same drained Canelo that Floyd is attempting to get.

Comment

There were like 3 articles this past month on Marquez criticizing Canelo.. Does Marquez have a new obsession in the Cinnabomber.?

Comment

no **** pissboy, floyd aint fighting the ones he feels is a threat..thats why he fought you ....lol

Comment

Marquez is riding his own tip too hard. Hes finally reached the pinnacle of success with his incredible KO of Manny and hes scared of going back to being "the other Mexican". Pathetic.

Comment

Oh ****, Marquez's obituary is gonna read " Death by *******s and Ginger Boys"

Comment

Marquez must of head about the weight clause before hand. No way in pigs hell does Canelo even have a chance at 147.

Comment

Didn't I read this article already or am I seeing things? Anyways... IF that fight gets made I hope its at 154. After all Floyd wouldn't drain his opponent.

Comment

Canelo is to slow and to flat footed to even have a chance. people don't understand that. They have the hype of wins over Hatton, Gomez, and Cintron in there minds..

Comment

Working...
                    X