Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo officially announces 690k ppv for mayweather vs ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article may be old but the writer has a very good point. I initally thought they were talking so long because so many people called in demanding a refund like this dude

The facts are 1) that the true numbers will come out.

2) we can't trust anything that comes out of a company whos President is a cross dresser who likes it up the ass and their 2nd in charge said that Mosley-floyd was gonna do 4 million buys

3) Its unprecedented that someone from HBO hasn't put their name on the number of buys. Especially considering that HBO boxing is broke and has been broke for months. They would love to officially announce a monster PPV to reassure stock holders but don't want any part of putting their name on the alleged 1.2 million buys. Why? Most likely because those numbers are full of ****.

Comment

I think the article is B.S... but still. The same people who crucify Pac's numbers against Mosley are willing to accept these numbers. Just saying

Comment

im just an unbiased boxing fan !!!! but i have to tell you that mayweather vs ortiz was a ratings flop !!!! and a entertainment value flop as well!!!!! the legal cheap shot mayweather pulled at the end of the fight has given boxing a black eye , that thankfully has been erraticted by manny & marquez classic fight two weeks ago !!!!!! when hbo releases the numbers for piss drinker vs manny 3 it will show all kids world wide that you dont have to be a foul mouthed scum bag to succeed in life !!!!!!
        Last edited by treason1; 11-24-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

i didnt read anything in the article where "HBO officially announces 690k PPV buy" like the thread title suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            i didnt read anything in the article where "HBO officially announces 690k PPV buy" like the thread title suggested.
            What's funny is that the article says...HBO did NOT announce 690k PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

2) we can't trust anything that comes out of a company whos President is a cross dresser who likes it up the ass.
              I think this is the first post of yours that I actually like and agree with .

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                im just an unbiased boxing fan !!!! but i have to tell you that mayweather vs ortiz was a ratings flop !!!! and a entertainment value flop as well!!!!! the legal cheap shot mayweather pulled at the end of the fight has given boxing a black eye , that thankfully has been erraticted by manny & marquez classic fight two weeks ago !!!!!! when hbo releases the numbers for piss drinker vs manny 3 it will show all kids world wide that you dont have to be a foul mouthed scum bag to succeed in life !!!!!!

Comment

Don Donatello

hahahahahahaha

Comment

that sounds about right

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...e-million-buys

No more BS please!

Comment

Working...
                      X