No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Discusses His Cut, Training For Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Discusses His Cut, Training For Carl Froch

Current WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward recently spoke to BoxingScene’s official audio show - "The Boxing Lab" - regarding the circumstances which forced him to postpone his upcoming fight with WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch.

[Click Here To Read More]

deliberate cut

Comment

you don't have to explain anything to anybody ward. just go out and do your thing.

Comment

Just stay ready, Andre. And give Froch his butt whipping when the time comes.

Comment

Ward got this

Comment

Ward setting up the excuse for when Froch busts him up in the ring. "I thought the extra time would allow the cut to heal fully but I guess it wasn't enough time"

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Ward setting up the excuse for when Froch busts him up in the ring. "I thought the extra time would allow the cut to heal fully but I guess it wasn't enough time"
              That's idiotic.

Comment

Can't wait for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I guess even posters we like & respect post crap sometimes. That's your once for this month, now get it together Chap!! Btw How much you feel like losing, I have Ward of course?!

Comment

Ward is going to dominate Froch.

Comment

Working...
                    X