Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Officially Enters The Boxing Spotlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I just hear that right? Gamboa turned down 1.3 million to fight Rios and instead is making just 50 grand for this fight tonight?!!! Man Arum played this chump for a fool!! SMS taking over, hahahaha!!

Comment

LOLs, Fiddy almost forgot to promote Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        honestly that whole move of buying out gamboa and having him still fight under top rank makes him look so stupid....

arum must of been laughing his ass off when he found that out
        No. Actually 50 and I are laughing@ you for such a dumbazz train of thought. 50 paid for the best exposure money can buy. Millions of people around the world got exposed to 50 as a promoter...his new song w/ levine...his sms audio line...his fighter etc. & dozens of thousands got exposed to it live. When have u ever seen an entrance like that for an undercard??? 50 has aligned himself w/ the best promoter & company in boxing. Same thing he did in music. He never tried to take Em's place. He created his own lane all while give em & Dre their props. It's called a symbiotic relationship in business...& fif just attached himself to an 800LB gorilla in TR. Last time he did that he sold 10 mil units out the gate. He has a fan friendly fighter in gamboa & other champions in his stable. So ur not laughing at him....Like the song say...he's laughing straight to the bank. ha ha ha haaaaa

Comment

50 tried to steal the spotlight and looked stupid and sounded terrible to boot...he used Floyd to gain access to the boxing stage.

Comment

He should have just lip synced his song with the music playing in the background tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Did I just hear that right? Gamboa turned down 1.3 million to fight Rios and instead is making just 50 grand for this fight tonight?!!! Man Arum played this chump for a fool!! SMS taking over, hahahaha!!
              I'm going to say it was a tune up fight and he was rusty so ...

Comment

Working...
              X