No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez 4: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez 4: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Ronnie Shields (Pacquiao): “I think Pacquiao wins again by a close split decision. Marquez is a slow starter. There’s nothing they can do to make him start faster. I think he’s going to get behind on the scorecards early. He’ll catch up again, coming down to the last couple rounds, and I think that’s when Pacquiao will pull it out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Taking JMM by decision this time.

Comment

E.M. Muhammad took this opportunity to get his Paulie Malignaggi on in this article..

Comment

Pacroid is definitely not one of my favorite fighters. I've always talked smack about how I won't pay to watch his fights in the past. But a few days before the fights the hype got to me and I eventually bought the dam PPVs.

I can honestly say this is the first time that I have no effin interest in this fight tonight, not even a little. Tonight will be the first time I won't be paying to watch a big fight in a long a s s time. I might catch the replay if Pacroid gets beat the hell up.

Comment

We can not discard JMM easily as he is the complete opposite of Pac. JMM gave troubles to Pac in their last 3 fights, but I mean just troubling Pac style but remain short to credit him as the winner. If both will come as aggressive fighters as they had promised, then JMM will not be dreaming to win because this is where Pac is very effective. But JMM is pressured to do something to reverse the judges decisions on their 3 fights in this fight, and I think he will risk throwing offensive fires. But if JMM camp have much confident to the judges this time, then he knows that the only way to have wins is to adopt his best style being counter-puncher. His camp might think, if pac wins in Badley's fight and the belt gifted to Bradley, then why not to JMM this time? But I think either way, Pac is in the mission to destroy JMM what ever JMM will give on the table. I will pick Pac on this by either KO or clear UD!

Comment

LMAO @ E.M. Muhammad's response.

He's really on point though. Boxing has been corrupt for many years.

Comment

In my eyes this fight is a 75/30 fight in favor of Marquez. I don't really see either fighter doing anything different than they normally do. Pacquaio is Pacquaio and Marquez is going to stay true to his boring counter punching style and might eek out the victory that way. Pacman's only chance of winning in my opinion is if he puts Marquez on the canvas a couple times and dominates. Because if it's similar to the last fight a draw like performance, than I believe Marquez will get the win. But it really won't mean much because it has already been shown that a fighter can get a decision against PacMan. Also it's highly unlikely either fighter gets a KO. And if I had to pick a fighter that is going to get the KO I say it will be Marquez. I just don't see PacMan improving anymore and guys that rely on speed to use their power like PacMan, once you lose a little step it's all decline from there. Hopeful Pacman pulls it out but I'm doubtful of Pacquaio at this point in his boxing career. Hopefully Pac proves me wrong.
              Last edited by 1prodz; 12-08-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Hell of a round table that seats 4 lol .

Comment

Good point by EM about the seeming corruption with Bradley vs. Pac and also with Abril vs. Rios. And look who promoted both of those fights.

Coincidence? You decide.

Comment

Scully's prediction was the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X